PDA

View Full Version : what kind aquarium needed for 3 gold fish

JuJu
2nd June 2011, 05:37 PM
Can any help to suggest what kind of Aquarium and setup should i get for just rearing gold fish. All input will be grateful.

anit
3rd June 2011, 06:25 PM
Nowadays they have the ready tank and system that you can bring buy. Just add water and off you go.

eileenlim
4th June 2011, 04:11 PM
You know all those you see in movies that have a big round bowl and you just add a few marbles or pebbles to enhance the look.

evel
5th June 2011, 02:39 PM
You know all those you see in movies that have a big round bowl and you just add a few marbles or pebbles to enhance the look.

Yes this way would be easiest and most convenient yo rear fishes. Maybe can considered those kind of fighting fish. 1 will be good enough.

janeng
6th June 2011, 08:42 AM
i'm not a aquarium person but then i do not mind those artificial aquarium. they are really pretty to the home and most important no cleaning needed, no fishes die. but i don't think is cheap.

i think gold fish is a rather easy fish to take care and can live in any kind of environment i believe. so it depends on how much you want to invest in your aquarium. but then again you only got 3 fishes. so i think a simple and small one is fine.

hazel
10th June 2011, 10:48 PM
Guppies put inside the big bowl thing would be much better no need to keep changing the water.

lion
21st June 2011, 01:43 PM
Saw this website where they teach you from A-Z about setting up a aquarium and on getting the min requirement for your needs for your 3 gold fish. http://www.aquariumguys.com/freshwater-aquarium-setup-article.html