PDA

View Full Version : Which Cinema now offers the best experience ?

JuJu
2nd June 2011, 05:43 PM
With the reopening of recent Shaw theaters, realize that there are a huge difference in cinema experience from the old and new. Maybe everybody can give some suggestions where is the cleanest and most enjoyable cinema experience.

zhiwei
3rd June 2011, 12:40 PM
Over at Lido is better since they renovate the whole cinema or matter of fact the whole building. Isetan suspend their business for this reno.

anit
3rd June 2011, 06:28 PM
Cathay cinema is good, They even have a built in free entry Cathay museum.

eileenlim
4th June 2011, 04:09 PM
All this new cinemas are in town. Too far to travel there just to watch a movie and go back. :confused:

evel
5th June 2011, 02:43 PM
Yes golden village now a days is losing the glitch to get more customer. As they only relied heavily on location that they were base on. It would be better if they could buck up the facilities for their cinema more people will go.

janeng
6th June 2011, 12:41 PM
i kinda of agree to what you all said. i been to the new revamped lido. it's new and clean but kinda of lost the usual buzz from the fast food stalls there. in fact i prefer the old lido environment but with new cinema features and that would be perfect. :p

hoclara
6th June 2011, 01:49 PM
Haven't got time to visit Lido IMAX Theatres.. Heard from my friends its good!

janeng
7th June 2011, 10:59 AM
actually what is the imax about. is it like gv gold class?

hoclara
7th June 2011, 11:07 AM
Maybe you can know more by viewing this site... :)

https://www.shaw.sg/imax/about.htm

lion
7th June 2011, 05:11 PM
Wahhhh the dinosaurs is like a lion roar, mouth so big 3d some more. Think can get 1 ticket to see see look look tickets cost 19/ movie. Like gold class but cheaper. :D

hazel
14th June 2011, 11:54 PM
Wahhhh the dinosaurs is like a lion roar, mouth so big 3d some more. Think can get 1 ticket to see see look look tickets cost 19/ movie. Like gold class but cheaper. :D

$19 for week days. Weekend $22 :eek:

hoclara
15th June 2011, 10:35 AM

Remember to share with us your experience if you're going to the theatre!

anit
22nd June 2011, 05:29 PM
Never really like the 3d effect gives me the giddy feeling. And really uncomfortable wearing those glasses. Do they wash the glasses ?

janeng
23rd June 2011, 12:45 PM
yar i also don't like 3d it makes me giddy. anyway i also won't pay for $22 for movie. i been to gold class 3 times, all free tickets then i go. :D