PDA

View Full Version : Where to purchase Essential Oil For Air Purifier?

milooi
6th June 2011, 01:58 PM
Do you know where can I get Essential Oil For Air Purifier?
I've got an Air Purifier & Essential Oil as a gift from my friend and now the essential oil is running out... I'm wondering if the essential oil expensive?

cookies
6th June 2011, 05:41 PM
i used the one from body shop. not bad. i used the lavandar one, i tell you i sleep like a log at night and my dog too.

ususally my dog has the tendercy to wake up in the middle of the night and she will wake me too to let her out of the bedroom, when i use the lavandar essential oil, she sleeps through out.

but i warn you first, don't use this is you are working the next day cos you can't get up. :D

milooi
7th June 2011, 10:27 AM
The essential oil that you're using is meant for burner right? If I am not wrong, Body Shop does not sell essential oil for Air Purifier...

hoclara
7th June 2011, 10:33 AM
You can get the essential oil from this outlets...
thesensehouse.com

From their websites, you can also find different types of essential oil...
thesensehouse.com/oils.html

But I'm not sure if the essential oil that they're selling is consider cheap...

lion
7th June 2011, 05:16 PM
There are quite a number of essential oil available. You can try to mix and match different scent to create different feeling. Lavander + Ylang Ylang a mix to create sensuality.

evel
9th June 2011, 01:18 PM
i used the one from body shop. not bad. i used the lavandar one, i tell you i sleep like a log at night and my dog too.

ususally my dog has the tendercy to wake up in the middle of the night and she will wake me too to let her out of the bedroom, when i use the lavandar essential oil, she sleeps through out.

but i warn you first, don't use this is you are working the next day cos you can't get up. :D

Extremely potent agree. Body shop also sells the one which you can apply on your pillow to have the same knock out effect. :D

hazel
10th June 2011, 10:50 PM
Saw on Suntec there are a couple of those stores selling essential oil maybe you can go there and ask around.