PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo Blinds

ashmakton
7th June 2011, 12:22 PM
Greetings... How do you think of Bamboo Blinds? Do you think its feasible to have it in a 4-room HDB Flat?

hoclara
7th June 2011, 04:22 PM
I think Bamboo Blinds is good.. But when buying, make sure you check on the quality and durability.. If you get a good quality bamboo blinds, it can function at least 10 years.. ;)

evel
9th June 2011, 01:32 PM
Talk about green living. Bamboo all natural, and definitely green.

Arleen
14th July 2011, 01:55 AM
Yes,

The idea is good to buy bamboo blinds.. These blinds are durable and have quality stuff...

zaraallaire
10th October 2011, 12:29 PM
Bamboo blinds are gaining immense popularity nowadays because they are considered an environmentally friendly material. They are durable and add an instant charm to any ordinary room with their unique natural looks, texture and earthy tones. Bamboo blinds are low-maintenance and easy to clean.

EileenWee
21st December 2011, 11:14 AM
Bamboo blinds are gaining immense popularity nowadays because they are considered an environmentally friendly material. They are durable and add an instant charm to any ordinary room with their unique natural looks, texture and earthy tones. Bamboo blinds are low-maintenance and easy to clean.

Im always into zen designs. Recently done up my living room windows with the bamboo blinds. Im a perfectionist therefore i like my design to be perfect and the bamboo blinds i brought from curtain blind singapore was perfect finisher for my design.

You may wanna try if you are into Zen designs. The quality was quite good.

evel
21st December 2011, 01:41 PM
i like zen too. :D

nicolett
11th January 2012, 12:50 AM
I have a friend that have bamboo blinds in his house and they look great. I just don't know what design are those and who made them.

LilianKoh
24th February 2012, 08:42 PM
I have a friend that have bamboo blinds in his house and they look great. I just don't know what design are those and who made them.

HOw much they quote for a 2 metre bamboo blind?

leighton123
7th June 2012, 10:38 PM
Bamboo blinds are great thing to have in houses, they are not seem through and keeps room away from sunlight and dust, thus keeping the rooms cool and safe.

vincehu564
11th June 2012, 02:55 PM
Bamboo blinds are great thing to have in houses, they are not seem through and keeps room away from sunlight and dust, thus keeping the rooms cool and safe.

Curtains and normal blinds also shade the room from sunlight and dust :tongue-new:

Besthihomedecor
15th June 2012, 05:51 PM
Hee hee, I really think its a cool idea for having a bamboo blinds!

linchdaniel
25th August 2012, 07:13 PM
Talk about green living. Bamboo all natural, and definitely green.

Most of our house items created from the natural materials such as bamboo and smooth wood because they are eco-friendly, and also they are an excellent insulating material for both summer and winter seasons.