PDA

View Full Version : father's day gift

irng
24th June 2011, 03:50 PM
what is a good gift for father's day? i know it's over and i have not gotten anything.

any good suggestion? i really don't know what to buy

hoclara
27th June 2011, 11:18 AM
How about getting your Dad a Belt?

ashmakton
27th June 2011, 11:43 AM
You can get him a Watch! :)

milooi
27th June 2011, 12:25 PM
How about a pair of glasses or sunglasses?

Home Decor Fanatic
27th June 2011, 12:43 PM
Get him a pair of leather shoe?

Interior Designer
27th June 2011, 01:04 PM
Bring him to a one day tour?

fwong93
27th June 2011, 01:42 PM
Bring him out for a good meal! :)

cookies
27th June 2011, 04:53 PM
Give a big ang bao to him and let him get what he wants with it. :D

irng
28th June 2011, 01:32 PM
wow thanks for all your contributions. infact most of your suggestions i have already bought before. sian hor... i guess still give ang pao + dinner lor. :rolleyes:

irng
10th July 2011, 02:28 PM
you know what, i made my dad a pair of new specs. you know you wore those specs that was brought from those pasar malam stall for reading newspaper i find those are just like magnifying glasses so i decided to bring him to check his eye sight and get him a proper set. and i think he love it. :D

cookies
11th July 2011, 01:53 PM
ohhh... that was a good idea. i think old folks really need this rather then wallet and belt etc... i think i can get my folks one as well..

jasper40
12th June 2012, 11:28 AM
This Sunday is Father's Day ya... What's your plan? :rolleyes:

fwong93
12th June 2012, 03:36 PM
Bring him out for a good meal! :)

Wow, it's father's day again! And I'm bringing him out for a good meal :biggrin:

shrekkie33
12th June 2012, 05:31 PM
Usually most of us will only remember Mother's Day.. Like a norm.. :tongue-new: Hmm.. I shall bring my dad to his favorite Zhi Char stall for a good dinner!

Besthihomedecor
13th June 2012, 12:58 PM
How about a sleeping pillow?

hazel
13th June 2012, 02:16 PM
How about a sleeping pillow?

Good idea! :)

Elizabeth24
3rd September 2012, 05:05 PM
Have you chosen the right coffee cup?
Among the idea home decors, you may be amazed at the colorful outwards, but also looking forward their function such as the Decorative Wall Clock. And the coffee cups not only are beautiful, but practical. So, have you chosen the right coffee cup?

The color of the coffee liquid is amber, and very clear. Therefore, in order to show up this feature of coffee, the best was a coffee cup with white cup rim. Ignore this problem in the production of making cups with a variety of colors, and even in the coffee cup internal portrayed on the complexity of the fine pattern of practice, tend to make coffee color is difficult to distinguish coffee brewing to complete the case.

When buying coffee mugs, you can choose according to the type of coffee and drink, coupled with personal preference and drinking occasions and other conditions to select. Small coffee cup below 100CC usually used for costumes, strong and hot Italian or single coffee. While, like a latte, American Mocha, often use the mugs, just enough to contain it sweet and varied taste.

Special note: before tasting the coffee, do not forget to heat the cup in the right temperature, a complete archive of all the flavor of the coffee. This is just as the similar as drinking fruit juice by Glass Water Bottle is the best way to keep the original taste.

iamshawn
30th April 2018, 12:43 AM
Hello,

This Father s Day express your deepest love and affection to your father by giving custom father s day gifts to show how much he means in your life. we have to give him unique present just for him. :excitement: