PDA

View Full Version : Builder vs ID

anit
10th July 2011, 02:23 PM
my brother just got a old semi-d and needs to do some A&A work. but we understand that some ID firm does not have expertise in doing A&A work. does that means we need to get builder and ID separately?

evel
11th July 2011, 09:28 AM
i think it depens on how complex the a&a work. some people uses both. i think be it ID or builder i believe they compliment each other and have departments within their organisation to handle all aspect. most important get a reputable ones. as a&a work is important, need to do it safely.

jerlarson
20th August 2011, 12:50 AM
Yes, definitely get some referrals from people, otherwise you could have bad work done. When I was renovating my home, I used both a Los Angeles remodeling (http://www.angieslist.com/companylist/los-angeles/remodeling.htm) contractor and an ID, and it worked out well. And usually we all worked together to get the best result.

evel
22nd August 2011, 06:58 PM
Yes, definitely get some referrals from people, otherwise you could have bad work done. When I was renovating my home, I used both a Los Angeles remodeling contractor and an ID, and it worked out well.

wah, all the way from LA huh? sure good one lar.