PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Re! New Re!fill Menu 1-for-1 Promotion

Hellokitty
11th July 2011, 04:59 PM
Culinary creativity at its best, the new Re!Fill menu launching today (11th July 2011) is ready to whet your taste buds and send you to epicurean heaven. Be gastronomically pampered with the wide array of selections ranging from local delights to western indulgence. Highlights of the menu are Fish & Chicken Combo, Nasi Goreng “Istimewa” and Freshly Baked Mushroom Soup in Puff Pastry amongst many other crowd pleasers.

Enjoy monthly promotional specials starting with the 1-for-1 Italian Pasta Sensation for the month of July. Indulge yourself in the Black Pepper Seafood Fettuccine or the crowd favorite Spaghetti Arrabbiatta with Seafood Combination and they promise to leave you wanting for more! The menu boosts over 40 new items and now includes a wider selection of Appetizers, Salad Creations, Light Snacks, Soups, Continental Dishes, Italian Pastas, Sandwiches and Local Favorites for even the pickiest palate!

For reservation, please call 68278226.

http://www.hotelre.com.sg/

hazel
11th July 2011, 05:16 PM
have you been there? i heard is a nice place to chill out

Hellokitty
11th July 2011, 05:26 PM
hahaha... Haven't yet.. Will suggest to my friends to go to Hotel Re! for the next gathering!!! :D

hazel
12th July 2011, 08:24 AM
but when you post all these lobangs, do you try them? are u someone that will travel miles for good bargains?

Hellokitty
12th July 2011, 10:15 AM
It really depend on the situation... there's too many good deals going on...

hazel
12th July 2011, 03:22 PM
i recently bought a dining voucher thru groupon. i wanted to go eat last friday but was full house. last time before this promotion, no need to q now must call and make reservation.