PDA

View Full Version : Credit Cards 1-for-1 Dining Promotions

Hellokitty
13th July 2011, 10:51 PM
We love dining promotion, especially when it is 1-for-1 promotions. It just make a good reason for us to order and try more dishes. It is also a good chance to plan for date or gathering.

UOB cardholders offers

Wangz Hotel Nectar @ 231 Outram Road

To celebrate the launch of Nectar’s new menu of more than 15 new a la carte creations. All UOB cardmembers may treat themselves to a 1-for-1 dining privilege on all main courses daily from 1 July to 30 September 2011.
For dining reservations, please call (65) 6595 1388 or email inquiry@wangzhotel.com

The complimentary main course will be one with the lesser value of the two.
Limited to a order of 4 sets of main courses per bill.
This privilege cannot be utilised in conjunction with set menus, vouchers, discounts or promotions.

Chinois by Susur Lee @ Hotel Michael, Resorts World Sentosa

Chinois combines the soul of fine Chinese dining with contemporary interpretation. Offering a 5-course lunch set menu at S$60++ per person, enjoy a 1-for-1 offer when you charge your dining bill to your UOB Card.
For dining reservations, please call (65) 6884 7888

Available on Weekdays (excluding Public Holidays) from 11.30am to 3pm. Reservations recommended.
Valid for dine-in only, till 31 Aug 2011.
All offers are subject to availability. Price excludes GST, service and other charges.
Offer not valid with other promotional programmes, offers, discounts, privilege cards and/or vouchers.

ANZ cardholders offers

Fin Seafood Café @ Marina Square (#02-226A)

An urban and trendy 122 Seater Café (indoor and alfresco) serving fresh Seafoods, Wines, Beers. Now offers 1-for-1 Pasta dishes.
For dining reservations, please call (65) 6338 2207

Valid till 31 Dec 2011.
Valid with min. order of 2 drinks.
Offer not valid with other promotional programmes, offers, discounts, privilege cards.

Amici Authentic Italian Restaurant @ Holland Village (275 Holland Ave)

A buoyant and cosy ambience perfect for an exciting meal regardless of lunch or dinner. Offering 1-for-1 set lunch / dinner.
For dining reservations, please call (65) 6469 9989

Valid till 31 Dec 2011.
Offer not valid with other promotional programmes, offers, discounts, privilege cards .

hazel
14th July 2011, 08:37 AM
any ideal ANZ bank from where. been seeing them coming up strongly recently.

Hellokitty
14th July 2011, 10:29 AM
ANZ from Australia I think...

Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ)

http://www.anz.com/

hazel
15th July 2011, 10:06 AM
what credit card do you have.

which you think is the best?

i only have stan chart prudential card which the points can be used to pay off my policy.

my heard citibank miles is good. can exchange for air tickets

Interior Designer
15th July 2011, 10:09 AM
I'm having UOB Cards which I think not bad. Alot of dining promos! :)

Hellokitty
15th July 2011, 10:12 AM
Me having Citibank Clear Card. I think they have a lot of promotions too. I do not have the the Citibank Miles Card.. So not very sure.