PDA

View Full Version : renovating

soman
6th September 2011, 10:57 AM
Renovation is very necessary for a home. If we are tired of seeing all those old things we should renovate our home. One of my friend is planning to renovate her house and she is asking me to help her. Actually, there are many things from which we can renovate our home. My friend wants to change all her old furnitures by new one. I suggest her to buy Nashville Patio Furniture. As soon I tell her, she went to buy that furniture and she bought it. Now she is really happy wit it and she is thanking me for the suggestion.

anit
7th September 2011, 08:31 AM
if renovating is about changing furniture then it's very easy lor.

DiannaSimons
21st September 2011, 12:34 PM
Making some or all of your renovating plans a DIY project can save significantly on the amount of money you spend and also allow you to expand the renovation to include options otherwise out of reach. Understand the municipal building codes so you don't waste time doing something that won't pass inspection.

anit
21st September 2011, 06:14 PM
if it is a major reno, it still better to seek professional help

JennyK
4th October 2011, 12:00 PM
We realize the need to build or remodel can pose many challenges and offer many opportunities. We believe the best rewards come through providing inspired and appropriate solutions for our clients’ needs. Remodeling can bring a fresh and exciting change to an otherwise dull or unappreciated room. Our repeat customers have come to know our attention to the smallest of details as our area of expertise. Our quality craftsmen are innovative and skilled with the latest in techniques and style to provide feasible renovations without compromising integrity. We can help bring your ideas and creative space design to life.

susandixon
6th October 2011, 04:37 AM
I guess your friend have a huge budget since she will replace all the furnitures, the thing she wants to do is more on interior designing.

valeriewalton
12th October 2011, 03:24 PM
Usually a renovation takes place when you just move in into a new house or you just had been bored on the usual interior design of your house, some renovations often cost a certain amount while some are just mild ones wherein all they do is move the furniture on a different location to create a new ambiance inside the home.

anit
13th October 2011, 10:11 AM
like i said lor, then moving furniture around is easy lor. in fact a fresh coat of paint will also change the look for the environment. maybe a wall mural of nature or sea will be nice.

Dale
9th December 2011, 02:21 PM
Fresh and unique styles furniture stuff are new life into your home.Furniture are a great way to keep your house look gorgeous. An awesome furniture with little paintings reflects good contract over the visitors and relatives coming in home.

fellascarpet
30th December 2011, 02:50 PM
Renovation is very necessary for a home. If we are tired of seeing all those old things we should renovate our home. One of my friend is planning to renovate her house and she is asking me to help her. Actually, there are many things from which we can renovate our home. My friend wants to change all her old furnitures by new one. I suggest her to buy Nashville Patio Furniture. As soon I tell her, she went to buy that furniture and she bought it. Now she is really happy wit it and she is thanking me for the suggestion.
You are right dear, renovation is must for home.

kenneth1
27th February 2012, 08:48 PM
When renovating your house, always concede light. This is a the reason that you have to look at often. Even if you are changing windows and replacing them with doors or other windows, you require to make sure that these items will be able to provide plenty of light in the room or at any given area.

rosita28
14th March 2012, 12:11 PM
Planning a house renovation is something that shouldn't be rushed. Starting with a clear reason for a house renovation guides the decision making in the right direction. For example, if a homeowner's main purpose in renovating is to create more space for a growing family, then each room can be planned in terms of how to reach that overall goal.

jamiyhaley
17th May 2012, 08:37 PM

Hi Soman. I absolutely agree with you renovation is must for house and also offices. But after renovation you must be plan like decide your budget for renovating then start planning which thing are need for renovation then decide which interior decorator hire etc.

LucyLinSmith
14th February 2014, 09:33 AM
Pleasantly renovation and improvements are factor to beautify ones home or place. It creates a dynamic aura of the place.

garybrown21
5th March 2014, 04:02 PM
Home Renovation adds more value to your property.Now a days everyone is interested to do renovation because it makes your house more pretty.This is the way to change the old things into the new things.