PDA

View Full Version : roof repair

soman
7th September 2011, 12:34 PM
Roof is a main part of a home. It should be strong. We should regularly check the roof condition because it will be very difficult if roof leakage problem occurs. Many people are suffering from leakage problem. One of my cousin sister was having a roof leakage problem and I suggested her to call Seattle roofing contractors. As soon as she got the number she called them and they change the roof of her home. Now, she is very happy with their work because she is now not suffering from leakage problem from last 3 years.

cookies
7th September 2011, 06:05 PM
hehe i stayed in a HDB, so roofing is HDB's problem.

anyway all parts of our house is important, if there is problem means big hole in our pocket.

lion
13th September 2011, 11:21 PM
Usually when the roof leaks it is a broken tile. And depending on what kind of tiles you are putting up it will have a effect on the lifespan. To attain longer life span for the tiles a extra anti rain / dust reflective coating would be recommend.

cookies
14th September 2011, 06:18 PM
sure boh? talk like expert like that.

susandixon
6th October 2011, 05:47 AM
Roof leaking is indeed a big problem specially during raining days, if you saw any leaks on your roof make sure to remember the spot so when the rain stops you can simply fix these spots to prevent roof leaking.

JuliaBronson
5th January 2018, 06:11 PM
I agree with you Susan.

carinebrexleyc
10th June 2020, 02:35 PM
Yes roof leaked is a major problem in your house because it can cause of molds, algae in your house.
You need to check it regularly or annually. It need to clean annually to avoid roof leak.

rjsafety
23rd June 2020, 03:24 PM
When you repair the roof of the house, make sure you use safety shoes to avoid slipping and falling.

carinebrexleyc
26th June 2020, 04:29 PM
Always check regularly your roof, if you see some moss, algae or unpleasant things.
You need to remove moss through pressure washing and any other roof cleaning method.

Marththias
26th October 2020, 12:12 PM
We know the importance of a clean roof. We need roof cleaning not only maintain beautiful appearance, it protect your investment by extending the life of the roof.

Megan
24th November 2020, 02:29 AM
A secured roof is also a matter of providing comfort and a secured home environment.

carinebrexleyc
1st February 2024, 11:07 AM
Thank you for sharing your experience and emphasizing the importance of maintaining a strong roof. It's indeed crucial to regularly inspect and address any issues to prevent problems like roof leakage, which can cause significant inconvenience and damage to a home.

In addition to addressing leakage problems promptly, it's also essential to prioritize professional regular roof cleaning</a> maintenance. This includes preventing moss and algae growth, clearing debris, trimming overhanging branches, inspecting for damage, and considering professional maintenance at least once a year. Incorporating these practices into your routine can help extend the life of your roof and minimize the risk of costly repairs down the road.

I'm glad to hear that your cousin sister found a reliable solution by contacting Seattle roofing contractors. It's reassuring to know that she's been enjoying a leak-free roof for the past three years, thanks to their professional workmanship.

Your story serves as a reminder of the value of proactive maintenance and seeking help from trusted professionals when needed. Here's to many more years of a secure and durable roof for your cousin sister and others who prioritize the health of their homes!