PDA

View Full Version : Investing in Studio Appartment

anit
19th September 2011, 05:23 PM
is there a demand for studio apartment for rental? thinking of getting 1 to rent out.

happylalapo
29th November 2011, 08:17 PM
Looking at the no of studio sold for the last 2 years in Singapore. Yes, certainly there are demand.

I think if you are looking at only rental returns, probably buying a studio is good choice if you have a budget constraints, however, the choice of the location is important.

You probably have to chose a unit close to the MRT or near the bus station as I think a person that is going to rent the studio will not have a car normally.

anit
1st December 2011, 05:43 PM
good to hear that but is now property prices is rather steep is it a good time to buy?

happylalapo
1st December 2011, 05:58 PM
Base on reports, it seems like the trend is going down..... however, it is never possible to catch the low , if you think you are comfortable and it is long term investment - I think anytime is good time.

anit
2nd December 2011, 04:37 PM
ohhhh... ok. got budget lar so cannot anyhow buy

fellascarpet
30th December 2011, 02:29 PM
good to hear that but is now property prices is rather steep is it a good time to buy?
You are right dear, because it's a good time for buying property...

JustinB
20th February 2012, 03:08 PM

Yeah the time has come when people have to start investing in buying properties because after spring 2012 they will definitely get huge profits on their investments..!!

Curry Chicken
20th February 2012, 03:10 PM
Oei JustinB, what makes you so sure after spring 2012 will be good?!

PoleneLee
25th February 2012, 05:55 PM
Yeah the time has come when people have to start investing in buying properties because after spring 2012 they will definitely get huge profits on their investments..!!

How you analyse?

dws123
19th September 2012, 03:28 PM
Studio apartments are much in rage now. As more and more people preferring to move in single and the growing trend of nuclear families, Studio apartments are being sought over more and more. They gives you the flexibility of a comfortable confined living and cost much less than regular apartments.

Lucya
31st July 2021, 02:56 PM
I suppose that it is always a demand for apartments for rent. It will be actual always

happylalapo
31st July 2021, 03:51 PM
With the cost of purchase being high - sometimes it is not a bad idea to go for long term renting and invest your money in some other instuctments.