PDA

View Full Version : Agent vs Personal

cookies
23rd September 2011, 01:38 PM
people is telling me that when comparing loans, it's good to get a loan agent as they are able to get the latest and bes loan rates available. but do we need to pay them fees for the service? and is it true that what they provide is better where do they earn their fees from? us or banks?

happylalapo
5th October 2011, 11:29 AM
loan agent??

:) i think you are referring to housing loan advisor, no have such terms call loan agent la.

In my opinion, it is good to go for advise from a housing loan advisor, these professional actually represent all the banks and is able to analysis for you a good loan that suits your needs.

It cost you nothing but can safe you a lot of money, time and efford in understanding the loans.

This advisor is paid by the bank.

I highly recommend using the service of www.myhousingloan.com.sg

Myrtie87
7th October 2011, 01:47 PM
It's always better to apply for the loans yourselves only, for the reason the agents might get you the loans easily but few hiden things are always left behind in this case. Which ultimately has to repay us later on.

cookies
29th November 2011, 06:13 PM
hmmm this is tough. i think most importantly is to know what you are getting. even though you might get from the advisor but you yourself must really understand what the bank offers.