PDA

View Full Version : Best Home Loan

evel
2nd February 2012, 08:26 AM
who know's what's the best rate now?

HalcyonVI
2nd February 2012, 06:17 PM
There really isn't a best home loan package for everyone. Broadly speaking, the foreign banks like HSBC, ANZ and Bank of China are offering pretty attractive packages now. I suggest using this home loan DIY tool (http://www.myhousingloan.com.sg/housing-loan-service/home-loan-diy.php) to find out the best mortgages suitable for you, or speak to a housing loan advisor.

hazel
3rd February 2012, 09:17 AM
try out the DIY tool, it's easy and good.

Curry Chicken
12th February 2012, 06:43 PM
Hmm, the home loan DIY is amazing!!

JustinB
20th February 2012, 03:03 PM
Have you tried DIY tool if not then go for it.It is the best tool for finding good home loans..!!

hanzer01
28th June 2012, 05:54 PM
Hmm found this tool a bit late. I got my loan from posb, since their home loans rate is pegged to the CPF rate. It's stable so don’t have to worry about the rates shooting up so I guess in a way it's better?

kynastonlaird
28th August 2012, 02:16 PM
Home loan plays an important role in buying a home. It is very important for everyone to choose the right type of home loan according to their needs and requirements. Home loan is very essential especially for all those people who don't have enough money to purchase a home as they can pay the loan in installments within a long time. One should consult with an experienced bank employee to get a best offer.