PDA

View Full Version : Why properties prices are not coming down?

happylalapo
30th March 2012, 11:43 PM
It is had to understand after all the government intervention measures to cool the market, market seems to be still on an upwards trend. With new benchmark prices being reported again and again .... you heard of a new condo in Bishan by Capital Land planning to sell at 1700 to 1800 psf ! This is pretty rediculous!

mhhouse
31st March 2012, 04:22 PM
I think resale prices are going down right? Just those new developer sales that seem to defy gravity...

Ah Boy
18th May 2012, 05:42 PM
hdb resale prices nvr go down leh. but i think prices hard to come down when captain capita etc launch so ex and still ppl seem to be buying. they say nowadays buyers mainly singaporeans leh. prices cannot fall one when citizens are so rich!! :loyal:

kynastonlaird
28th August 2012, 02:02 PM
The price of various properties are not coming down because the demand of properties are increasing incredibly day by day all over the world. People prefers to invest in property sectors rather than other kind of investments as it is profitable.

dws123
9th January 2013, 02:45 PM
I wish price will come down. If it will we can easily invest in it. Let us wait and watch.

Curry Chicken
16th January 2013, 04:57 PM
With the new cooling measures, property price should come down. But unless it's your first property, it's still going to be hard to buy one..

Lucya
31st July 2021, 02:57 PM
It is one of the best branches for investing. Estate is always actual