PDA

View Full Version : fishing spots

happylalapo
22nd March 2008, 07:42 PM
anyone out there can give recommendation on where is the best spots for fishing in Singapore?

huey
9th April 2008, 11:14 AM
mm... i've seen pp fishing at the bedok jetty and even near esplanade. but really got fishes meh? maybe ikan billis la...ahaha.. but s'pore water so dirty...look at the rubbish floating on the water... can anything survive there?

But I've got some frens always rent boat out to fish. may be worth to try.

lion
9th April 2008, 01:32 PM
hi,

i agree with heuy. you can't really get any thrills from fishing in singapore. if you are really serious in fishing try off shore fishing in nearby malaysia waters.

hmmm... happylalapo, i suppose you are female. surprise that a female will enjoy fishing. i wish my wife likes swimming too. oppppsss... hope she don't see this. hahahaha...

the lion is going into hiding....

cookies
9th April 2008, 02:13 PM
i only enjoy the thrill of fighting the fish. i remembered my first boyfriend enjoys fishing that i have to go with him. while he fish i will play my game boy and only when the fish gets hook on the rod, he will then pass the rod to me to fight the fish. hahahaha cheap thrill. those days ... hmmm.....

mcpqueen
19th May 2008, 06:11 PM
fishing spots

1) pasir ris park - there is a bridge that sea water runs into a big drain.... nice spot
2) east coast beach - jetty
3) sembawang - jetty
4) Yishun reservior (this one probably illegal) ha! ha!
5) labordor park
6) changi - jetty
7) ubin

try this spots.

cookies
20th May 2008, 09:07 AM
mcpqueem,
can you really get fishes there or just tiny ikan (those we eat with nasi lemak). i saw people catching those at east coast jetty. those no thrill leh. i tried prawn fishing also but difficult. those prawns are really tricky, well that's survivol instinct i bet.

kwee34
29th December 2009, 11:18 AM
i used to like fishing a lot. and to clear all doubts, u can get big fishes, not just those that u eat nasi lemak with. bedok jetty is a great place. pasir ris too. nothing beats off shore fishing. thats the best ever and the catch u get is simply amazing