PDA

View Full Version : Withdraw CPF if PR leaves country

vincehu564
11th June 2012, 02:41 PM
Hihi, can a PR can withdraw his CPF monies if he leaves the country and renounces his PR status? He will still come back to Singapore for short term visits but will no longer stay in Singapore to work or for an extended duration.

jasper40
12th June 2012, 10:47 AM
He may withdraw his CPF in full if he's leaving Singapore permanently with no intention of returning for employment.

mhhouse
15th June 2012, 05:23 PM
If the ex-PR is a West Malaysian residing in West Malaysia, according to the CPF website, he or she must also satisfy the following:

You do not hold a valid Singapore Work Permit/Employment Pass
or have renounced your Singapore Permanent Residency; and

You are:

a)

55 years old or above, or

b)

below 55 years old but above 50 and have not worked in
Singapore in the two years before your application, or

c)

physically or mentally incapacitated from ever continuing in
any employment or found to be of unsound mind.

vincehu564
28th June 2012, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the info. Looks like will have to wait for more years before CPF can be withdrawn...

Marcock
25th September 2014, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the info. Looks like will have to wait for more years before CPF can be withdrawn...

Let me know if you are trill interested to withdraw your cpf amount from cpf board before 55years old. I can tell you on how to do.

happylalapo
20th February 2016, 09:46 PM
Why withdraw the money unless you intend not to get back to singapore ever.

After you withdraw... you will not be able to work here again.

Keeping the money in your cpf account does give good interest. .. may make sense to keep it in the cpf account.

hock_keong81
25th July 2017, 10:23 AM
Let me know if you are trill interested to withdraw your cpf amount from cpf board before 55years old. I can tell you on how to do.

hi bro , can tell me what to do?
i am spr and from johor ,36 years old and intend to leave singapore and withdraw all my cpf , thanks in advance