PDA

View Full Version : bedroom redecorating??

tarawest
17th July 2012, 03:34 PM
My bedroom is the place where I relax and this is the only place where I can be alone. Also this is the place where I find inspiration when I want to write something interesting on my blog. So now I decided to have I want a new look for my bedroom. I want nature-inspired bedroom. So I am confused if I am going to green theme or wooden theme. I think both of them will suit my bedroom but which do you think would be best? Green or wood theme?

I need suggestions and opinions. I will surely look forward for your replies.

davidraju
18th July 2012, 06:38 PM
Green is also one of the top two color choices for bedroom paint because it's restive and cool. You instantly begin to relax when you enter a green bedroom, so if you want to create a haven or retreat, go with a shade of green for your walls

McMuffin
23rd July 2012, 12:43 PM
I vote for green too. My preference is a paler shade of green like the Dulux Cool Lime!

sorellehome
3rd August 2012, 08:55 PM
Yes, Green will be the best.

AlizaHills
7th August 2012, 05:08 PM
My bedroom is the place where I relax and this is the only place where I can be alone. Also this is the place where I find inspiration when I want to write something interesting on my blog. So now I decided to have I want a new look for my bedroom. I want nature-inspired bedroom. So I am confused if I am going to green theme or wooden theme. I think both of them will suit my bedroom but which do you think would be best? Green or wood theme?

I need suggestions and opinions. I will surely look forward for your replies.

I'll go with a wood theme. It's not necessarily you're going to use a wood for it but try to achieve a relaxing bedroom. A wood theme will help you have it.

AlizaHills
15th August 2012, 09:11 AM
Decorate it with the things you love the most! I guess that will makes it more comfortable for you.

kynastonlaird
20th August 2012, 05:28 PM
Bedroom is major part in house. People more prefer great and beautiful interior decoration for bedroom decorating. I think we should hire experience interior designer person, prefer high quality products, latest and modern design of furniture and many more.

susandixon
9th October 2012, 07:13 PM
Depending on your style or personality, the different ideas for redecorating your room are staggering and numerous. Brainstorming on some ideas for redecorating your room gives you the ability to narrow down your options for creating the ideal sleeping and lounging environment.

MaryM
24th November 2012, 01:28 PM
If you want a nature-inspired decoration for your bedroom then why you don't try to do something new a combination of green and wood theme.