PDA

View Full Version : Right pillow help you sleep well

Elizabeth24
3rd September 2012, 05:00 PM
The comfort of a home is not just idea home decors pleasing extent; the important thing is you can really feel that comfortable. This is best reflected in the bedroom, the bedroom is the most intimate and best reflects the warmth of home, especially the pillows to get along with us day and night. May women are visual animals, rooms with color also affect the mood of the people, and woman of color is more sensitive. So they will be more concerned about the color of the bedroom bedding, such as the colors of the body pillow cover.

I always felt that as long as the pillow slept very soft and very comfortable like the silk pillow, that is OK, grow older every day, tired of the work, I suddenly found myself stiff neck, very painful to see a doctor, the doctor asked my usual habits, suggested that I replace the pillow. When I first use the memory foam pillow, I feel much unaccustomed for its harder shape. But after a week, my neck feels relaxed and never stiff any more. And my sleep quality is improved from then on.

The right pillow is really important for our sleep even our life level in the daily life, if we can't sleep well, we may had bad mood and will affect other things.