PDA

View Full Version : Feng Shui

kaixin
18th September 2012, 11:41 AM
Can someone give me some advices on feng shui. I living in a 4-room HDB flat, low level. What I have to do to bring luck?

evel
18th September 2012, 04:14 PM
From what I know, there shouldn't be shoes or slippers lying around outside the main door of your house.

Home Decor Fanatic
20th September 2012, 10:21 AM
Consider an indoor water fountain in your home, place in a favorable spot and it will brings you wealth. :)

This also adds to your home decor! :highly_amused:

super gal
15th October 2012, 04:05 PM
I recommend indoor feng shui plants, they're not costly yet can beautify your home. If you don't have much time to care for the plants, perhaps you can go for money plants which is easy to manage and is very tolerant of almost any indoor conditions.

Here's some other plants to consider for indoors:
- Lucky bamboo
- Lotus bamboo
- Jade plants
- Peace lilies
- Cat Palm

McMuffin
20th October 2012, 08:39 PM
I heard from my friend that the bazi of the occupants and the facing of the flat are most important. The luck measures will vary depending on this. May be a good idea to consult a fengshui guy :greedy_dollars:

happylalapo
29th October 2012, 11:15 AM
I think as long as you keep your apartment neat and clean that will bring good energy or what fengshiu refers to good positive chi....than you as occupant will feel happy and peaceful and that represents good fengshiu.....:highly_amused:

silkyfibers
25th February 2013, 05:36 PM
You should have to put them at your front room....it would be lucky to have there.