PDA

View Full Version : plants to my disadvantages

hazel
19th April 2008, 12:22 PM
Hi! I just bought a house and is now renovating. During renovation, lots of unhappy things happened with the contractor and neighbours

Someone told me it's due to the cactus plant from my neighbour which is facing my window. A feng shui master checked my bazi before and he said plants are disadvantages to me. My left and right neighbours both got plants outside, so what's the best remedies? Besides that, i also heard that shoes placed outside are not good especially if it's facing directly at the windows of my living hall. I'm n a dilemna now, any kind soul here can help me to solve my problems?

hazel nut

duffyduck
25th April 2008, 12:03 PM
err hazel... dun mind me being nosy... it may help more to remind your contractor to take more care and be more considerate during the reno process and to build rapport with your neighbours then to resort to fengshui formation. I've heard of neighbours' relationship got worsen becoz of their fengshui war with one another.

ashmakton
23rd December 2009, 03:36 PM
oh my goodness. thats terrible. a war due to feng shui. how's the situation now? hope all is well between you and your neighbour

nickycboy
31st December 2009, 10:46 AM
such an annoying neighbour. want to argue over small issues like that. so childish and ignorant

ashmakton
12th January 2010, 11:25 AM
Plants help control humidity indoors. Humidity helps prevent the air from becoming too dry. When the air is too dry, we become more susceptible to colds and flus, poor skin, and even low productivity. Plants release humidity according to the existing levels of humidity in the air. Although houseplants help raise humidity levels, they too suffer when the levels drop too low, and in these cases, it is recommended that you place a humidifier in the home. Plants may warn you of the low humidity level by displaying brown tips on their leaves.

hazel
13th January 2010, 10:39 AM
from feng shui tips to plants tips. wahahahaah....

i'm not really a plant person. only has a money plant in my toilet.

now i understand why my money plant suddenly turns brown.

nickycboy
18th January 2010, 11:10 AM
lol. i have a money plant in my toilet too. mine doesnt turn brown though. change the water every night when u take a shower. that will work. unless u dont shower :p

hazel
31st August 2010, 11:14 AM
my money plant has been with me since i moved in about 8 years ago. it has been growing alot in the initial years that i have to replant into another pot then the new pot starts to withered and die. the original pot still around but it has since stop growing. hahahahha..

juliapeter
12th July 2013, 12:22 PM
Although houseplants help improve humidity degrees, they also endure once the degrees drop also lower, and in such cases, it is suggested which you place some sort of humidifier in the home Carpet Cleaning Kent (http://www.andersoncarpetcleaninginc.com/Carpet-Cleaning-Kent.html). Facilities may advise an individual on the lower humidity level by means of presenting darkish suggestions about his or her foliage.