PDA

View Full Version : Carpet Cleaning

euphoria
9th January 2013, 05:58 PM
Any ideas to clean carpet with natural ingredients?

Home Decor Fanatic
11th January 2013, 10:40 AM
It's great to be Eco-friendly! :)

I will suggest white vinegar which you can get it easily at any supermarket or grocery store. Mix vinegar with water and pour it into a spray bottle. That's it! Clean and kill bacteria at the same time.

Curry Chicken
16th January 2013, 04:42 PM
You can also use lemon juice to remove stains. Wet your cloth with some and wipe away.

Sandara
23rd January 2013, 03:01 PM
There are lots of homemade cleaning carpet solutions, yes one is vinegar ...
Others are:
Ammonia
Little Elbow Grease
Windex and Water
or even Just Clean with Water

AlizaHills
7th February 2013, 11:37 AM

I got an advice from my Mom to mix water and vinegar and spray it all over the carpet! It's effective!

hadriyagee
1st March 2013, 07:17 PM
Hi i am newbie here , I like this forum , It's very nice and informative , It's also very benefited for us.i am personally impressed to join this forum … really thanks to provide me this kind of friendly atmosphere.

clark22
17th June 2013, 02:29 PM
I can't tell you enough how happy I am with the carpet cleaning job Rob did yesterday at my home. We have had our carpets cleaned three other times since we moved in and NOTHING came even close to what they look like today. Rob told me they would look better than they did when we moved in and had them cleaned a couple of years ago and he was right!!! I will never do Chem Dry again, I had so much left over soap in my carpet from the last time they were here that he had to put a de-foaming agent in the reservoir outside to keep it from over flowing. He was personable, caring, no up-selling or pressure. Great prices as well.

juliapeter
12th July 2013, 11:57 AM
I most certainly will advocate whitened white vinegar which you'll want to understand simply on almost any superstore or even market. Mixture white vinegar having water and also pour the idea right squirt bottle of wine. Which is the idea! Clean up and also wipe out bacteria while doing so.

jamesdunn551
23rd August 2013, 02:36 PM
Baking soda, vinegar or the homemade cleaners like detergent are the effective way for carpet cleaning!

iamshawn
4th April 2018, 07:37 PM
Hello,

Synthetic-Carpet Cleaners

Dip a white cloth into these solutions and apply to the stain. Never pour the solutions directly onto carpeting.

Detergent solution: Mix 1/4 teaspoon of a translucent liquid dishwashing detergent, such as Dawn or Joy, into one cup of lukewarm water.
Vinegar solution: Mix one cup of white vinegar with two cups of water.
Solvent solution: Use an oil solvent. Or substitute nail-polish remover, such as Cutex Quick & Gentle non-acetone polish remover.

mynuddin
23rd May 2018, 04:09 PM
While we all do our best to deal with carpet stains as they happen, there are always those pesky spots we didn’t have time to tackle or that take several treatments.
One of the coolest spring cleaning tips I came across last year helped me get rid of stains I thought I was stuck with forever – and all you need is an iron.
Throw a solution of 1 part vinegar and 2 parts water into a spray bottle and spray the stain.
Place a damp rag on top of the spot.
With your iron on the steam setting, iron the rag for about 30 seconds.
Voila!
Depending on how long the stain has been there, you might have to repeat these steps, but it’s an impressive transformation!

dedi12
6th September 2018, 05:36 PM

Try to following this:

- Use plain hot water in a steam cleaner
- Clean with liquid soap and water

Hope it works.

russellnoah52
16th October 2018, 09:38 PM
We know that cleaning carpets is an important part to keep home clean and tidy overall. For this, you can use lemon oil. Mix it with baking soda and then sprinkle the mixture on the spot. Allow it to sit on the stain for a little while? anywhere from an hour to overnight.

henry1
17th November 2018, 02:50 PM
Hello Guys,

My company the best carpet rug cleaning services provide for anyone. You need carpet cleaning services to take my company services. Please check my company services.

Thanks!

jakefinn11
19th January 2019, 08:51 PM
Natural fiber carpet cleaning

Detergent solution: Mix one teaspoon of translucent liquid dishwashing detergents into 1 cup of lukewarm water.
Vinegar solution: Mix 1/4 cup of white vinegar with 1/4 cup of water.
Ammonia solution: Mix one tablespoon of clear household ammonia with half a spoon of warm water.

Siva121
21st January 2019, 08:11 PM
I will always suggest Vinegar and it is the best of all as I too do with that in my home.

russellnoah52
4th March 2019, 08:25 PM
Yes, I am using a solution of baking soda and white vinegar to clean any strain. You can also spray that solution over the carpet before vacuum cleaning. It will give you satisfactory results.

goldenglit
13th April 2020, 12:30 PM
I won't really suggest you use natural ingredients with color like lemon as it might stain your carpet or rug. Research first if that natural ingredient would destroy your carpet, not all-natural ingredients can be used to clean a specific type of material.