PDA

View Full Version : Gift Suggestions?

AlizaHills
29th January 2013, 02:32 AM
Can anyone suggest of a good wedding gift for a couple who both a chef, loves to travel and will transfer to their new home? Suggestion will be appreciated!

shrekkie33
29th January 2013, 06:13 AM
Consider buying this as a wedding gift to them for their new home. It's crafted from reclaimed wood and features chalkboard paint on one side. Write out what's the plan for the meal or make notes to help identify specific kinds of ingredients. Just flip it over to the all-wood side and use it as a tray to serve up some tasty bites! :)

http://img4-1.realsimple.timeinc.net/images/holidays-entertaining/weddings/0812/pizza-menu-board-ictcrop_300.jpg

AlizaHills
5th February 2013, 02:06 PM
This sounds a good idea. Do you know where exactly I can find this one? I'm pretty sure they will love this! Thanks anyway!

shrekkie33
6th February 2013, 12:19 PM
This sounds a good idea. Do you know where exactly I can find this one? I'm pretty sure they will love this! Thanks anyway!

Hi AlizaHills, I'll pm you shortly the website where you can purchase it online. ;)

For those who are interested, please let me know and I'll pm you too. Cheers!

LindaClark
9th March 2013, 04:04 PM
They will surely need furniture since they will move to a new home. I would suggest you can give them a fire pit or a patio heater. This is my most recommended gift since I know they will surely use it specially during this season. I did give a fire pit a year ago in a friend's wedding and she was so glad with the gift. She is a very close friend so I am glad that she got married with the man that she loves.

christinezheng888
12th December 2014, 12:25 AM
You can give him Golden Alloy Wedding Tiara with Pendant from artweddings.com . You will get it with affordable price and most recommended wedding accessories as a good wedding gift.

allmedscare
28th October 2021, 05:06 PM
You can give them a Nameplate for their new home. This is the best gift for them.