PDA

View Full Version : $1m budget - what to buy? where to buy?

Babyrie
19th May 2008, 08:44 PM
Anyone has any idea on what to buy with $1m budget for a family of 3? any recommendations?

richardsng_era
9th August 2008, 06:57 PM
Anyone has any idea on what to buy with $1m budget for a family of 3? any recommendations?

Hi Babyrie. For S$1M, you can purchase a 3 bedroom unit in most of the sub-urban areas in Singapore.

Curry Chicken
25th September 2008, 10:41 PM
I suggest Kovan or Choa Chu Kang. There are a few condos, like Kovan Melody and Northvale, which are very close to the MRT stations that you should be able to get for less than 1 mil :D

anit
4th November 2009, 10:25 AM
I suggest Kovan or Choa Chu Kang. There are a few condos, like Kovan Melody and Northvale, which are very close to the MRT stations that you should be able to get for less than 1 mil :D

my brother just bought double bay at abt $800k. near simei mrt. your budget for 3 bedroom should be able to get you many good locations.

myong406
5th November 2009, 01:18 PM
whoa... thats a nice budget to have. how about the Pinnacle @ Duxton. the premium flats by HDB seems like a good idea if u have the money to spend. something tells me that its a little more than a million. i would really like to live there though. nice location =)

ashmakton
10th November 2009, 11:09 AM
1million is a massive budget. you will not have problems getting a home for a family of 3. in fact, u can get a home for a family of 6. u can try places like jurong, bukit panjang along with seng kang, kovan and choa chu kang mentioned by others before me

anit
11th November 2009, 09:29 AM
1million is a massive budget. you will not have problems getting a home for a family of 3. in fact, u can get a home for a family of 6. u can try places like jurong, bukit panjang along with seng kang, kovan and choa chu kang mentioned by others before me

infact you can also consider those old terrace houses. you can probably get if off $700k - $800k.

the pinnacals, my friend brought i think above 30th floor when it first launch at slightly above $500k. when he bought it people said crazy paid such high price for HDB but now you can't even get at that kind of pricing. now my friend grinning from ear to ear.

ashmakton
11th November 2009, 11:32 AM
your pal is really fortunate. i guess that is what u get for being an early bird. i heard from an acquaintance that now the price is marked from 900k - 1.5m.

anit
12th November 2009, 09:10 AM
your pal is really fortunate. i guess that is what u get for being an early bird. i heard from an acquaintance that now the price is marked from 900k - 1.5m.

good foresight i would say. good for him. think he is moving in in jan.

ashmakton
12th November 2009, 11:09 AM
thats great. im filled with envy. what a way to begin the new year. a new home... a really awesome new home. u still looking to buy a new place?

anit
13th November 2009, 09:37 AM
thats great. im filled with envy. what a way to begin the new year. a new home... a really awesome new home. u still looking to buy a new place?

well, my bf and i are planning to get married soon. we are looking around but optional. not really in a hurry.

ashmakton
13th November 2009, 01:44 PM
thats great news. congrats on the upcoming wedding. god bless :)