PDA

View Full Version : Please help these poor kitties!

HalcyonVI
9th June 2008, 11:57 AM
My friend found these abandoned kittens and she's been harbouring them at her house since. However she cannot keep them for long and will have to send them to the SPCA aka abattoir :eek: if she cannot find someone who wants them. Interested parties, please drop me a mail at hokka_2@yahoo.com. Thanks!

cookies
9th June 2008, 01:12 PM
i don't think SPCA will put all the kittens to sleep, depending on the condition of the kittens. too bad i can't have dog and cat under one roof. my dog is the unfriendly type but will spread the news around.

witty cat
13th July 2008, 04:23 PM
meow! meow!

:( so sad no takers for the kitten .. meow! meow! my poor babies ..

where has all the cat lovers gone to???

meow! witty cat is sad :(

huey
14th July 2008, 05:37 PM
aiyo...soooo cute! but poor thing leh.. look so skinny. healthy or not? I ask around lor. too bad, my kid got asthma... so cannot hv animal.

slow learner
5th August 2008, 05:34 PM
My friend found these abandoned kittens and she's been harbouring them at her house since. However she cannot keep them for long and will have to send them to the SPCA aka abattoir :eek: if she cannot find someone who wants them. Interested parties, please drop me a mail at hokka_2@yahoo.com. Thanks!

HalcyonVI

Did your friend manage to find them homes?

witty cat
6th August 2008, 07:57 PM
Meow! Meow!

Yes, any update?

Witty cat is curious! lick! lick!

happylalapo
25th June 2009, 01:41 AM
recently i read in the papers about the Bayshore cat - which has for no reason gone into coma....???

I have not been following the news? Anyone knows what has happen and what cause it?

ashmakton
5th January 2010, 11:43 AM
hopefully some1 has given the kittens a home already

chanel26
7th September 2010, 01:57 PM

Too bad i got a dog already if not i will consider.

cookies
8th September 2010, 11:07 AM
cats and dogs can also get along as well.

Pathetic20
19th April 2012, 07:40 PM
Poor kitten's if I have a chance of taking care of them all why not but I have a lots of cats in my house.

Besthihomedecor
13th June 2012, 01:01 PM
Properly Right!!!
cats and dogs can also get along as well.

AlizaHills
28th August 2012, 04:25 PM
Awww,,,these little kittens are all cute! Hope they can find a good home.