PDA

View Full Version : Interior design

jackson11001
28th October 2013, 03:25 PM
Hi,I have build my own house recently.Can any one tell me What color should I paint my walls?

luke22
31st October 2013, 01:32 PM
Please be more specific. What color are your countertop.
Does your house have tile flooring or any other flooring.
What type of color do you like.
Be more specific for house remodeling issues.

danbig
9th November 2013, 04:11 PM
well, ai also depens on the size of home and rooms. choose something white or yellow for a small house. then support this colour by the white laminated doors with windows. something like milanodoors have.

LucyLinSmith
31st January 2014, 05:18 PM
Dark colors recede. When a room is painted a dark to medium color, the color will actually make the room look larger rather than bringing the walls in, which is a common concern.

helenward
31st October 2014, 05:19 PM
To paint your new house, initially,you should have the idea of colors . As the next step, you could consider consulting an architect.Such a person can analyze your ideas and will guide you further.Therefore, make it a point to consult more than one engineer and choose the one who offer you to get the job done in low budget. I also renovated ,painted my house.

lencarifin
18th December 2014, 07:21 AM
Hi,I have build my own house recently.Can any one tell me What color should I paint my walls?

Depend of the color u want, if u have walls with exposed u just paint it with brown or black, if ur house theme is minimalis modern use white or grey paint combine with some wallpaper if you like

perpetualbliss
23rd January 2015, 04:57 PM
you can even consider wallpapers. dont have to limit yourself to purely only colours :)

beerandchicken
29th January 2015, 10:08 AM
Recently wall decals are really popular nowadays as well. Although that saying you might need a light wall colour..

milooi
30th January 2015, 10:18 AM
I think wall decals are really good ideas! It can set any room to the theme that you want just by using wall decals.

RobertWhen
31st March 2015, 05:58 PM
The images that were shown above are up to the mark and beautiful.The interior was just like a woman generally dream t of and interior needs that much attention to build one's dream home.An attention needed from the ceiling to the woolen carpet of the floor.

emeryparr
16th May 2015, 06:09 PM
Well it depends on purpose of the room. Color should be according to your uses. like if you are using is for bedroom then there are different choices of color similarly for dining room, kitchen, kids room.

carmenjames
14th August 2015, 01:20 AM
Recently wall decals are really popular nowadays as well. Although that saying you might need a light wall colour..

this was very creative. I am totally amazed by this. Now I got some pretty nice ideas to paint my walls.

KurtRussel
26th September 2015, 08:39 AM
To get started, select a favorite color drawn from artwork, a rug, dishes and an accessory or furniture piece as a main color or accent.

DecoArt
29th March 2018, 03:10 PM
Hi! I would recommend you to use wallpapers, instead of painting your walls. Let me tell you why:

1. Flexibility of Style - You can change it whenever you want as per your likes.

2. Age Matters! - Yes, age matters, wallpapers last longer. Added benefits of longevity is also available to you with flexibility of style.

3. Uniqueness - Wallpapers have more uniqueness than paint, it may help you change it on regular intervals. Whereas, in paint you can not change it more frequently.

So, choose wallpaper instead of any paint. I would also like you to recommend a brand called DecoArt, which serves in Dubai and throughout UAE. Do consider their collection if you're in Dubai or anywhere in UAE.

Hope this helps you.

mostafaahmadi
9th May 2018, 07:38 PM

sonamwsingh
7th July 2018, 05:58 PM
Beige is a versatile color that will provide a harmonious backdrop, setting the stage for furnishings and decor.

russellnoah52
14th February 2019, 08:56 PM
I would suggest you to choose your own favorite color and then mix/match different colors with that. I believe that house is the reflection of our own personality, no one can guide you better than your own soul. Add things which gives you feel of relaxation and must be a unique sign of your own house. As I love greenery so I have added many green xerophyte plants in the central hall. Similarly my favourite color is light link so considering that I have designed wall plates.

AndreaDomenico
2nd March 2019, 06:24 PM
Try some grey and coral mix combination of color.

msdecors
23rd January 2020, 02:45 PM
you can use a combination of light pleasant colors for walls like cyan, pink, peach. but it also depends upon the size and type of room. Maybe you should hire d?cor services to design each and every room.

zaydenwood
22nd April 2023, 06:54 PM
Modern home design elements conveys your true style and personality. Choose best combination of interior paint colour for your master bedroom With My Home Handyman. So you cam feel more relaxing and energetic.