PDA

View Full Version : furnishing showcase

happylalapo
13th June 2008, 04:05 PM
hey some furnishing idea ...

take a look at this furnishing

Curry Chicken
13th June 2008, 04:48 PM
Wow, it's very tastefully done! Is this your place happylalapo? You must have spent a bomb on the renovation and furnishings...

Babyrie
18th June 2008, 04:21 PM
hey! i like to join in to show you this pictures i took

Curry Chicken
18th June 2008, 05:00 PM
I can't believe it... you guys all stay at showflats?? Very nice :D

don enemy
19th June 2008, 09:43 AM
talking about showflats. i am pretty pissed off.

someone has been visiting properties viewings and giving my hp number as hers since sometime last yr.

since last yr, i have been receiving sms and phone calls from various real estate agents , updating me or following up on the properties prices etc etc.

i cannot believe the nerve of that person ( who gives her name as judy tan to the real estate agents ).

everytime i rec'd sms, i have to reply to the agents that i am not in a financial situation to afford private properties. that i am not the person who has visited the viewings and to pls remove my contact number from their records. so troublesome !

happylalapo
10th July 2008, 01:43 PM
hey, friends.... lets start posing pictures of our homes here. This help in giving furnishing idea.

irng
10th July 2008, 04:33 PM
wow i really agree with curry chicken. you guys really stays in show flats. are these really your house or just some pictures downloaded somewhere heeee.....

happylalapo
10th July 2008, 06:04 PM
.... it is taken from my home.:p

irng
11th July 2008, 09:05 AM
oooo...... you must have put in alot of effort. it seems like you like white huh.... alot of you furnitures and funishings are white. should be difficult to maintain. i drive a white car. wah really difficult to maintain. can imagine yours.

happylalapo
11th July 2008, 11:43 AM
Yes, i do like white.....

not so bad maintaining, cause i have a part time maid that comes in to clean the house 3 times a week. :) guess i am fortunate with regards to this.

witty cat
13th July 2008, 04:36 PM
meow! meow!

i want to stay there.. . so nice

witty cat loves meow! meow!

bookworm
22nd July 2008, 02:17 PM
:eek: :eek:

look at this, nice?

:eek: :eek:

don enemy
23rd July 2008, 11:46 AM
hi witty kitty

just saw your avatar. those big watery eyes of yours has that petrified look. you should change your nick to timid cat lah :D :D :D

happylalapo
23rd July 2008, 04:58 PM
ha! ha!

Don enemy you sounds so jealous of witty cat.... :D :D

EILEEN LIU
23rd July 2008, 05:01 PM
don enemy, it is always better to have one more friend than one more enemy. life would be easier that way. :D

happylalapo
11th September 2008, 05:48 PM
Take a look at this furnishing.

McMuffin
12th September 2008, 11:09 AM
Wow, you have very nice homes happylalalpo!