PDA

View Full Version : home cleaning companies

MISS LAZY
17th June 2008, 04:53 PM
me being miss lazy. i hardly have the time or motivation to do household chores.

have been thinking of hiring cleaning co that provides home cleaning services.

wonder if i engaged their services, things went missing, what is the procedures ? for instance, can i get them to reimburse me for items went missing after their cleaner has left? when i engaged their services, do such cleaning company gets customer to sign a contract stating if things went missing, they are not liable for compensation?

cookies
18th June 2008, 02:18 PM
hi miss lazy,

from a business point of view, no cleaning companies will want to be liaable for any lost. as a responsible house owner, one should keep all valuables probably when there are any outsiders in the house. imagine if every house owner claimed that they lost something when the cleaners are there, without any solid proof, how to operate a sure lost business like that. but of course if the cleaners are caught in action then you can bring this to police but i doubt the cleaning services will pay for any damages.

best solution, don't be miss lazy anymore, infact you can find enjoyment in doing housework.

cookies
20th June 2008, 05:41 PM
hey miss lazy,

please read yesterday straits times on part-time home clean services. apparently it's a popular trend about young executives and newly webs. average rate is about $15/hour. they even list down some of the cleaning services company available. check it out.

mcpqueen
10th July 2008, 06:52 PM
not forgetting to check out the directory from myhappyhouse:) also have good cleaning recommendation

kwee34
24th December 2009, 11:25 AM
not forgetting to check out the directory from myhappyhouse:) also have good cleaning recommendation

you are absolutely right. the directory they have is excellent. now its new and improved too. very useful indeed.

chanel26
7th September 2010, 01:40 PM
me being miss lazy. i hardly have the time or motivation to do household chores.

have been thinking of hiring cleaning co that provides home cleaning services.

wonder if i engaged their services, things went missing, what is the procedures ? for instance, can i get them to reimburse me for items went missing after their cleaner has left? when i engaged their services, do such cleaning company gets customer to sign a contract stating if things went missing, they are not liable for compensation?

Hey miss lzy, first of all you will need to find a reputable company.
Do not trust any companies that offers you cheaper rate and end up losing more.

cookies
8th September 2010, 07:39 AM
best is to ask around, bound to have friends or relatives that engages domestic help. if they have not much negative complaints on the helper get that fellow.

wendychia
29th February 2012, 02:45 PM
I had done my cleaning from House Cleaning Service
Any other recommendation i can try out?

silkyfibers
25th February 2013, 05:43 PM
hi miss lazy,

from a business point of view, no cleaning companies will want to be liaable for any lost. as a responsible house owner, one should keep all valuables probably when there are any outsiders in the house. imagine if every house owner claimed that they lost something when the cleaners are there, without any solid proof, how to operate a sure lost business like that. but of course if the cleaners are caught in action then you can bring this to police but i doubt the cleaning services will pay for any damages.

best solution, don't be miss lazy anymore, infact you can find enjoyment in doing housework.

Yes, exactly I agree with you friend. I also want to say lazy that if any own running their service then they did not do activity like this. You have to hire a reputed cleaning company who will satisfied you as well as proves you that they are the actual cleaning company.