PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Saw

lion
23rd June 2008, 11:35 AM
hi pals,

anyone can tell me where can i get an electronic saw? how much does one cost?

don enemy
23rd June 2008, 02:03 PM
hi lion

those HOME-FIX DIY stores should have it right?

cookies
24th June 2008, 09:10 AM
yar lion, you should be able to get it in those DIY shop. but please be careful when handling and if possiblewear some safety gears. it can be very dangerous. one of my relatives had a very serious cut and was warded.

duffyduck
30th June 2008, 07:39 PM
wow... interesting... why do you need a electric saw? Not a very commonly used household equip? You are not planning for Halloween, are you?? hahaha...

Carrefour carry some electric equipment at quite low price... you can check it out.

MISS LAZY
3rd July 2008, 11:26 AM
wow... interesting... why do you need a electric saw? Not a very commonly used household equip? You are not planning for Halloween, are you?? hahaha...

Carrefour carry some electric equipment at quite low price... you can check it out.

MAYBE lion stays in landed property and want to saw off the tree in her backyard leh ;)

lion
4th July 2008, 09:01 AM
becare duffy duck..... be very careful.....

hahahah...i like to DIY my furniture. recently attempting to do a simple side table using wooden pranks so need an electric saw.

the lion is saving the gaia....

duffyduck
4th July 2008, 01:28 PM
quack, quack... dun butcher me!!!

Try The Builder's Shop along Geylang... or the many hardward shops along Jalan Besar as they carry heavy duty stuff.