PDA

View Full Version : Which door locks are the best?

Maeryn
19th March 2014, 04:12 PM
I'm looking for door lock for the metal gate. Which brand is the best?

evel
20th March 2014, 05:33 PM
Yale Lock!

Hellokitty
26th March 2014, 10:34 AM
Just to share...

ClaraCemil
11th September 2020, 02:43 AM
As for residence security is worried 'Yale' is the way to go. I think, Yale electronic locks as well as safety solutions have been hailed for facets that surround one's security and also safety and security. Why I chose Yale is synonymous with why I advise Yale-- it is a global brand name. The brand adage states that it's 'the globe's favourite lock', I believe it, since as for the protection of my household as well as belongings is worried, Yale guarantees a great evening's sleep for me, 20X7, 365 days a year.:confused:

Yale Digital Locks come embedded with modern technology. Go keyless as well as go care free with Yale. Finger print, keypad (for pin), or smartcard-- choose whatever matches your demands, and also be guaranteed that your house is in safe-hands. I am personally fond of the pin attribute when it concerns my safety and security-- currently I don't have to hide keys for the visitors I rely on under a flower pot or mat-- I simply have to share the pin and voila-- my guests can really feel comfortable in my simple residence while I finish up my tasks as well as rush to greet them.

Yale Video clip Door Phone finishes the set! First of all, it can be wirelessly coordinated with Yale Digital Door Locks. Residence alone? Afterhours? Doorbell rings? Do not stress, simply have a look in your display in order to keep a search for undesirable visitors! Yale's Video Door Phone comes filled with a plethora of attributes-- ample memory, date as well as time stamp, evening vision, as well as mischief-maker immune-- so if an antisocial component attempts to splash water on your door lock as well as door phone thinking that it's digital soul won't be able to handle it, then 'lol'-- it's water immune as well!:eagerness: (https://householdprof.com/best-child-proof-cabinet-locks-buyers-guide/)

bonnieshona
3rd December 2020, 12:54 PM
A combination door knob and deadbolt would be best.

That's assuming you don't want to go with a RSA cycling key digital access to a hand print scanner with retina mapped scanner, leading to a voice print microphone which unlocks a 7 code tumbler lock?. Just an option for the paranoid out there?

Lucya
3rd June 2021, 02:11 AM
In my opinion, any door that can be closed is a good door by default. On the other hand, it is not necessary to install super-locks on such any doors, since it is still easy to remove it from the hinges. So I can offer an alternative approach to the question. For example, the door opening sensors, for example from ajax, in order to know exactly when someone opened the door. Thus, an alarm may turn on, or you may receive messages on your smartphone that the sensor has triggered. You can call the police, and the cameras will record the face of a stranger in the house. This is more convenient.