PDA

View Full Version : Financial Advisor

lion
27th June 2008, 03:51 PM
i saw many times people complaining about property agents here. can anyone tell me how about financial advisor on investment and policy matters? is there some sort of authorities that monitor them?

irng
2nd July 2008, 05:16 PM
There is a body called FIDREC that helps to resolve disputes across financial sector in singapore. alternatively, you may want to speak to the management of the finance company and see if they can assign another person to handle your portfolio.

JuJu
3rd July 2008, 04:28 PM
i saw many times people complaining about property agents here. can anyone tell me how about financial advisor on investment and policy matters? is there some sort of authorities that monitor them?

actually lion, my personal opinion is no point complaining lar, they won't bother to do anything. what for get yourself troubled and in the end still unhappy.

lion
4th July 2008, 01:46 PM
juju, but i feel that justice need to be done. at least an attempt is make. no try no chance, try no harm.

lion seek justice.....

cookies
28th July 2008, 08:45 AM
lion, the other way is to threaten them to go media. this usually works but provided you really have evidence to proof.