PDA

View Full Version : ikea-2 seater sofa(klippan)-02 pcs <sold>

dsign
9th July 2008, 04:46 PM
both sofa already sold !

don enemy
10th July 2008, 10:13 AM
hi dsign,

fabric sofa, if dirty , very troublesome to clean. not a good choice especially if there are kids at home.

like my neighbour - they have a very active 5 yrs old boy. bought a fabric sofa and less than 3 days, the kid splashed his ovaltine on it. :D

dsign
11th July 2008, 04:02 PM
i myself have 2 kids plus a dog, i dont find it a problem! its a matter of how you educate them..actually no big deal if its stain-just remove cover to wash. the wonderful thing about the ikea cotton fabric is that it drys very fast ....so if anyone out there is interested to take both together, can let you have it for a special $100/-nett- final offer :rolleyes:

don enemy
11th July 2008, 04:08 PM
hi dsign

those fabric sofa - hard to remove for washing right?

anyway . to each his own. i personally prefer synthetic leather, can always wipe off.

Ah Boy
11th July 2008, 05:21 PM
don enemy or dsign enemy :D

Babyrie
11th July 2008, 05:43 PM
dsign

Can you post the picture than i can see if it can fit my place.

don enemy
11th July 2008, 05:59 PM
aiya ah boy,

from personal experience, fabric sofa is very troublesome.

my home, we using fabric sofa ( not sure if you can call it fabric sofa . not those type found at ikea but those with individual cushions and there is zip and everytime my mom takes them out for washing , she has a hard time squeezing the sofa seats in order to allow the covers to come off ).

that is why i personally dislike fabric sofa - as i find it a lot of work to maintain.

those type of ikea fabric sofa - i have never bought before. they come in many pretty designs. if not for the fact i find it hard to maintain, i might have bought one long time ago.

cookies
17th July 2008, 09:21 AM
don enemy or dsign enemy :D

hahahah ah boy, i like that hahahahah....

don enemy is always on war with any body. should change the nick to public enemy... hahahahah

don enemy, just joking hor, no hard feelings. :p

Babyrie
17th July 2008, 01:39 PM
Dsign

need to inform you that my dear says "no" to the sofa. Hope you find your buyer soon.

:)

dsign
18th July 2008, 09:06 AM
Babyrie,
Thanks for the show of interest anyway...;)

sthom1
3rd September 2008, 04:15 PM
Hi

If still available, can you mail me at sthom1@yahoo.com

Thks & rgds,