I heard it's the banking sector

witty cat
28th July 2008, 06:09 PM
meow! meow!

Bonus I want - can find in bank

Witty cat is smart meow! meow!

cookies
29th July 2008, 09:03 AM
i heard is marine and offshore industry leh. they are receiving average of 8.5 months this year.

little faith
30th July 2008, 10:32 AM
ya i also feel it is banking sector which gives the most bonus. working in banking sector generally pays well. their bonuses also very attractive. guess that is why so many flock to this industry for a living.

ashmakton
11th January 2010, 02:01 PM
i heard is marine and offshore industry leh. they are receiving average of 8.5 months this year.

thats a massive bonus. u know of any companies that are within the marine and offshore industry?

nickycboy
11th January 2010, 02:45 PM
a friend once told me this. he said that we got to start making efforts of being rich. To make money, KNOW money. What, where, when, why, who and how about money.The mass amount of ppl just want to be stable. By following them, you will never get rich, you will only be stable. And stable does not entitle you to be a success, free from financial probs, and stress. Do what the mass do not. That's the first change.

lion
21st April 2010, 08:12 AM
but that's easier to talk. investing is risk. stablity does not gurantee rich but it does give you ease and peace of mind and not have to worry about tomorrow's bread and butter.

again it voice down to what you wants in your life.