PDA

View Full Version : Mooncake festival

happylalapo
30th August 2008, 04:57 PM
Now that the mooncake festival is round the corner and there are so many types of mooncake available in the market.

Anyone have good suggestion where we can get tasty mooncakes?

I tried the snowskin mooncake from goodwood park - i think it is a disappointment can you believe they actually make mango mooncake, yukky....

precious
1st September 2008, 11:58 AM
me get good-for-value mooncakes from Bengawang. usually in mini size so can eat many flavours yet nt too much :P

This year bought from tong lok too
white lotus macademia nuts
white lotus double yolks

personally me love white lotus from tong lok.
not too sweet :)

cookies
2nd September 2008, 09:39 AM
Now that the mooncake festival is round the corner and there are so many types of mooncake available in the market.

Anyone have good suggestion where we can get tasty mooncakes?

I tried the snowskin mooncake from goodwood park - i think it is a disappointment can you believe they actually make mango mooncake, yukky....

oh no, happylalapo, i just ordered a snow skin durian moon cake from goodwood park. you said it's disappointing. oh no.....

Babyrie
4th September 2008, 07:02 PM
Cookies,

No worries, I tried the Durian Snow Skin from Good work, it is pretty good!

:)

cookies
5th September 2008, 03:30 PM
hehehe thanks babyrie,

really looking forward to try the moon cake. that day i ate one durian mooncake, it's really awful. the durian paste is like those durian kueh we bought from malaysia, those comes in a roll that you found in the local specialties shop. i hope the good wood park one is not like those.