PDA

View Full Version : Party Machine - Drink Maker!

iluvlife
25th September 2008, 11:31 AM
Hi I'm the kind that luuuuves... to host party or gathering at my place. I've come across this cool machine on the internet - a frozen drink maker!!!! you can select from four pre-programmed drinks: margarita, mudslide, daiquiri and smoothie. Enjoy these slushy frozen drinks in four simple steps: fill the top part with ice, add ingredients to pitcher, select number of desired drinks (up to 32 ounces total) and start the ice shave/blend cycle, then remove pitcher and pour. Isn't that great?! Now my guests can just choose what drinks they want and mix & match on the spot! May be I can hv a best drink contest!

Just that it's bit pricy - US$380... mm still contemplating if I should get it for my Xmas party this yr.
http://images.surlatable.com/surlatable/images/en_US/local/products/detail/592220v1.jpg

soulfood
25th September 2008, 11:39 AM
I think this kind of machine is most likely a white elephant. ice kacang machine may be a better choice.

iluvlife
25th September 2008, 11:43 AM
I think this kind of machine is most likely a white elephant. ice kacang machine may be a better choice.

I disgree. it really depends on if you r the kind of person that luv to party and host party. Life is short, why not spark it up with something interesting now & then.

don enemy
25th September 2008, 03:06 PM

very funny :D

duffyduck
25th September 2008, 03:08 PM
I think this is an interesting machine... don't think it's sold in Singapore. You saw it over internet? It sure makes a gd topic over the party. but afterawhile, the curosity will die down. of coz whether it's worthwhile, it's really up to individual. =) But I think yr parties must be all very fun!

gloriajean
25th September 2008, 03:10 PM
i love it! so cute... at least if i can't find any1 to talk to at d party... i have something to play with...ahahaha. Yup life's short...so play hard!

huey
25th September 2008, 03:12 PM
what's wrong with ice kecang??? i bet tis thing cant make one lor.

witty cat
25th September 2008, 06:59 PM
Meow! Meow!

I love it!. Very cool, can't wait to get hold of the ice and lick! lick!

Meow! Witty cat is feeling hot.

cookies
26th September 2008, 01:45 PM
wow i love it. margarita is definitely better then ice kacang. but very pricy leh.

huey must be auntie. like phua chu kang mother, likes to make ice kacang. hahahahhaha