PDA

View Full Version : health tips

happylalapo
9th October 2008, 01:15 PM
I am so glad when i read in the papers today -

People who wake up at night to urinate are less likely to develop bladder cancer.

:) I hate it when i have to wake up in the middle of the night to urine.

humm now that i know it is good ....:D will wake up more

little faith
10th October 2008, 09:44 AM
i read in the Chinese Papers a few days ago, one of the tips that Hong Kong Singer cum Actress - Kelly Chen - rec'd for trying to conceive a baby boy is when she wakes up in the morning, have intercourse 1st thing in the morning without urinating. strange recommendation i must say.

cookies
11th October 2008, 08:54 AM
I am so glad when i read in the papers today -

People who wake up at night to urinate are less likely to develop bladder cancer.

:) I hate it when i have to wake up in the middle of the night to urine.

humm now that i know it is good ....:D will wake up more

happylalapo, thanks for sharing. i'm so glad to hear that. i have similar problems of urinating at least once in the middle of the night. i find it very disturbing to my sleep. sometimes i even try to hold it till morning. but now i'm consoled.

happylalapo
12th October 2008, 12:41 PM
yeah, it been such joy now going to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

:D

Ah Boy
17th October 2008, 11:34 PM
Yes! We are going to live long long :D

mcpqueen
19th October 2008, 09:53 PM
How stupid?

Joy to go toilet at night???!!!!

happylalapo
2nd November 2008, 11:46 PM
Another tip for all :-

Cause of liver cancer

1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are the main cause.
2, Not urinating in the morning.
3. Too much eating.
4. skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring, and artificial sweetener.
7. Consuming unhealthy cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume fried food when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
8. Consuming overly done foods add to the burden of liver. Veggies should be eaten raw cooked 3-5 parts. Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store.

slow learner
13th March 2009, 12:19 AM
i read in the Chinese Papers a few days ago, one of the tips that Hong Kong Singer cum Actress - Kelly Chen - rec'd for trying to conceive a baby boy is when she wakes up in the morning, have intercourse 1st thing in the morning without urinating. strange recommendation i must say.

Hey little faith, i shared this with a friend and it works she is expectating a baby boy.

cookies
13th March 2009, 11:23 AM
wow really works huh. must share with my friend. she has been trying for 5 years liao still nothing.

Curry Chicken
17th March 2009, 04:30 PM
Huh, amazing!? Hong Kong actresses never cease to astound me with their wisdom :rolleyes:

slow learner
20th March 2009, 10:55 PM
yesterday a friend shared with me that whenever she is nervous or stressed up she could not breath or rather she felt she could not breath.

Today she went to see the doctor - she was advised not to answer any phone call while eating and that if she continue to answer calls while eating whatever she eats are rubbish???

happylalapo
31st March 2009, 05:58 PM
hey, anyone believes in detoxifications.

I went to this place at Bras Basah that offers such service.

Take a look at this pictures of what they got out from my body.

lion
1st April 2009, 10:16 AM
yesterday a friend shared with me that whenever she is nervous or stressed up she could not breath or rather she felt she could not breath.

Today she went to see the doctor - she was advised not to answer any phone call while eating and that if she continue to answer calls while eating whatever she eats are rubbish???

whatever the doctor said is rubbish...

happylalapo, what is that? can't really see from the picture. also advise what kind of treatment did you undergo.

curiosity kills the lion...

happylalapo
3rd April 2009, 11:07 PM
aiyo, do not know how to explain I am going there again sometime next week, will get the article and explain to you more in details, yeah.

Curry Chicken
25th May 2009, 04:26 PM
Is that your feet soaked in some sewage happylalapo? The sewage looks quite disgusting!

lion
26th May 2009, 01:44 PM
yar rubbish = to sewage.

that's what you get while eating and making phone call.

lion lol till his lunch becomes rubbish too...

happylalapo
1st June 2009, 09:01 PM
Is that your feet soaked in some sewage happylalapo? The sewage looks quite disgusting!

Yes, it is my feet and those awful stuff supposely came out from my body..... like sewerage - cause it does have some bad smell.

lion
18th July 2009, 12:58 PM
so do you see any difference in your health? any better? i very curious on this.

lion wonders ....