PDA

View Full Version : NEW place!

rush
19th March 2007, 01:42 AM
yo guys went to this place..called wat bottle tree club something like this..check out this place, was located between khatik and yishun..was told that it's a private park,therefore business hr: 8am to 12am. Prawn fishing: $19/hr if i'm not wrong..pretty ex than taman jurong :( but for fishing,the timing is from 8am to 5pm only..and is fresh water fish..

wouldn't it be nice if it's 24hr.. :p

seafood restaurant there as well..was pretty packed..

love taman jurong fishing..aha..the prawns are so big..tiger prawns!!:p

AGJ
19th March 2007, 10:03 AM
Hi Rush,

Sounds interesting! I have never fished before in Singapore and wouldn't mind checking it out. Haven't even heard of the one at Taman Jurong. Thanks for the tip. Shall check out more info on the web.

flier
19th March 2007, 10:38 AM
Hi Rush,

Sounds interesting! I have never fished before in Singapore and wouldn't mind checking it out. Haven't even heard of the one at Taman Jurong. Thanks for the tip. Shall check out more info on the web.

This one is way bigger than the one at taman jurong, as for the bottle tree restuarant, it is the branch of the famous restaurant near sembawang park.
To get there, just turn into the small lane that is directly opposite Sembawang Air Base (cant remember the name of the lane though).

rush
19th March 2007, 11:01 AM
yep. pretty much bigger as well..
was searching for the way in..turning rounds n rounds at yishun till i saw y so many cars turning into this small lane..ahha.. very narrow thou..

Mrsexy
4th August 2007, 02:56 PM
no good at all i went there 15 mins and go off le i still prefer the 1 at east coast

don enemy
17th June 2008, 03:21 PM
i went there twice. if i remember correctly, they have a fishing pond where kids 3 yrs and above can pay and go into the pond to catch fishes using a small contraption that looks like what coffeeshop uncles use to filter coffee. a lot of kids have a lot of fun in the pond.

the ambience is nice. very family-like atmosphere. have a playground for kids. have seafood restaurant.

i saw those big artificial swan ride thingies. but when i went there, the rides were not operataing at that time. but if couples were riding those swan thingies, should be very romantic and fun.

precious
1st September 2008, 12:04 PM
the road into Bottle Tree Park is Lorong Chencharu

See Map:
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_32885/travel_site_143219/5/?x=369481.60502089746&y=156399.2246830531

me love the fried you tiao :P

JuJu
2nd September 2008, 11:48 AM
not too bad place for family. did not try the food or fishing but went for wine tasting instead. there is wine shop there. sells a pretty wide range of wines.

EILEEN LIU
3rd September 2008, 11:44 AM
if you dun have a car, kind of inconvenient to go there as not within walking distance from either khatib or yishun ( since smacked right between these 2 stations ).

:(

vincehu564
29th December 2009, 11:36 AM
just curious.... is this place still there? thinking of going to have a look

routristan
7th January 2010, 12:41 PM
i dont know about you guys but i really fancy dempsey road. they have a lot of restaurants there now. very nice. i also like the areas by the singapore river. the ambience is simply awesome