PDA

View Full Version : Caterer

evel
16th October 2008, 11:10 AM
which caterer is good for housewarming?

slow learner
3rd November 2008, 11:08 PM
I remember trying Select Catering at a friend house warming party. I think the food is pretty good for the reasonable price they charge.

McMuffin
28th November 2008, 06:56 PM
I went to a friend's party and they used Purple sage. They are pricier but quality and presentation is better than normal.

evel
3rd January 2009, 12:49 PM
purple sage is good if it's for wedding reception but for normal housewarming, they are too pricey. i heard select catering depends, something good at time not. i heard neo gardens is good.

milooi
16th November 2011, 10:53 AM
Hmm... There's a lot of food caterers to choose from. =) For housewarming, think everyone will usually cater buffet... Easier and everything is set-up by the caterer...

If you're looking for a list of buffet caterers, you can try visiting this website - http://www.mycatering.com.sg/buffet-catering/caterer-list.php

evel
22nd December 2011, 06:02 PM
we had kck food for my office christmas lunch. it's lousy.

eileenlim
23rd December 2011, 12:45 PM
try neo gardens, i think they are quite good.

irng
29th December 2011, 01:57 PM
i heard qi ji is good. their mee siam but i heard from friend said they have provide warmers but will packed into containers for you only so if you are inviting big groups then abit troublesome.

starramp
20th February 2013, 02:19 PM
It is best to hire a caterer for housewarming. In this way, you will save able to save yourself from the panic of cooking for a large number of guests. In addition, they will have professional chefs so you don't over the food.

silkyfibers
5th March 2013, 08:42 PM
I do not know. :tongue-new: