PDA

View Full Version : Mandarin Kwa

hazel
16th October 2008, 12:03 PM
hihi, does anyone knows where i can rent the traditional kwa that married couples wear? i don't mind those paranakan type too....

happylalapo
19th October 2008, 10:20 PM
Most Bridal shops have Kwa for rental.

Why you renting? for a costume party?

don enemy
20th October 2008, 05:13 PM
YA I believe most bridal shops still carry the traditional wedding kwa.

hazel
21st October 2008, 08:39 AM
need for a company event. i tried bridal shop but ex leh. my budget is less then $200.

duffyduck
21st October 2008, 09:59 AM
why dun you try the costume shop? Theirs may be cheaper

hazel
22nd October 2008, 08:36 AM
i went to No 1 costume costume but they only got those ancient costume like those empress type not suitable leh. hmmmmmmmm

Babyrie
22nd November 2008, 04:23 AM
Hazel,

I saw a shop in IMM - they have the traditional Kwa you looking for.

They sells all kind of traditional stuff for marriage.

Very interesting shop - go have a look.

don enemy
22nd November 2008, 09:56 AM
so Hazel , managed to get your KWA ?

hazel
22nd November 2008, 01:10 PM
so Hazel , managed to get your KWA ?

no leh, i did not wear that for the event too lay chey. in the end just wear a normal dress. save $ too.

Babyrie
5th December 2008, 11:39 AM
Just to note here that I saw chiness kwa also at people's park. Just above the food centre , there is one interesting shop that sells everything for traditional wedding.

hazel
5th December 2008, 01:49 PM
Just to note here that I saw chiness kwa also at people's park. Just above the food centre , there is one interesting shop that sells everything for traditional wedding.

got cheong sam? i always wanted to get a cheong sam but those really very nice ones are damn ex those affordable ones are like auntie. hmmmm....

Babyrie
6th December 2008, 12:47 PM
Yes, very nice cheong sam also available but at difference shop there.

Go check it out.

Cheong Sam if you have great hour glass figures, with nice hairdo and makeup can make you really elegant like zhang ziyi and gongli :) oh yes, hair accessories and nice jewellery needs to go with it too.

hazel
21st July 2009, 08:54 AM
i tried some cheong sam. don't have hour glass figure leh. so decided to go without it.