PDA

View Full Version : fengshui in the kitchen

irng
12th November 2008, 02:07 PM
was told that there were some positions to avoid when placing stove in the kitchen. any one have any ideas?

happylalapo
12th November 2008, 09:33 PM
Do not face your stove directly opposite your wash basin or even your fridge.

Do not face it directly to the door too.

usentians
13th November 2008, 11:05 AM
Hi Irng

The facing of the stove knobs are equally important. To be more precise, you may want to consult a fengshui master.

:)

irng
13th November 2008, 04:00 PM
i heard cannot be under the sun too. i did not know one kitchen alone so many things to take note of.

i'm not very particular about fengshui thingy that's why i do not want to engage one master just wanted to know the basic tips so as to avoid. just being kiasu lor.

McMuffin
28th November 2008, 06:48 PM
Why can't the stove face the basin/fridge/door? And why is the facing of the knobs important? Cannot under the sun as in the sun must not be able to shine on the stove? This is terrible... someone please help!!

bookworm
6th December 2008, 12:56 PM
:eek: :eek:

i read this somewhere.

Feng Shui practitioners see the kitchen as a metaphor for a person's well-being. The more warm, welcoming, clean and efficient your kitchen, the healthier you are. If you like to thrive emotionally, physically and spiritually, creating good fengshiu in the kitchen is important.

:eek: :eek:

witty cat
7th December 2008, 07:12 PM
meow! meow!

fengshiu - should consult my sister the "Zhao Chai Mao"

She will beable to give you good luck .......:D

meow! meow!

Babyrie
12th December 2008, 05:42 PM
Oven and microwave + stove = fire

refrigerator, wash basin = water.

Maybe that will give you an idea why stove cannot face fridge or wash basin.

irng
13th December 2008, 08:30 AM
meow! meow!

fengshiu - should consult my sister the "Zhao Chai Mao"

She will beable to give you good luck .......:D

meow! meow!

hahahaha can i make an appointment with your sister then?

to the rest, thanks for all the input. i will take all the advise into considerations.

starramp
6th February 2013, 09:03 PM
A bright and spacious kitchen fills the occupants of the House with joy, make sure that the kitchen is a place where people want to hang out.