PDA

View Full Version : My Favourite Restaurant

ling
19th March 2007, 11:47 PM
Haven't really share this with many pp... becoz I love the place so much... I dun wan too many pp to know and flood the place... hahaha :p

It's called Ma Maison at Bugis Junction, serves Jap-western cuisine. Must-try items - Curry Katsu rice (wow... the pork cutlet is fried to perfection - tender and juicy inside, while the coat is fried to golden crispy! slurp!), hamburger steak (...oh the sauce and the beefy flavour...), fish roe spaghetti (now this must be from the Japanese side).

Oh... did i mention the ambience? It has a rustic old country deco with jazz music. Price? Let's just say if you are willing to spend at Swenson, why not a few dollars more for the good food and ambience?

Ok, may be after a few days... I'll take this thread off... in case too many people get to know this place :D

rush
21st March 2007, 10:39 AM
saw it before. if i'm not wrong it's located at one corner, opposite another Jap restaurant as well..
heard from friends that they import all their ingredients from japan..
Shall try..hiak hiak! :p

happylalapo
11th September 2008, 05:51 PM
Hey Ling,

I just went to that place.

Next time you should try the beef burger. Very juicy too and tasty come with a sunny side up.

I love the old charm.

:)

cookies
12th September 2008, 08:30 AM
been there once but thought their pricing is much more expensiv then swenson.

little faith
23rd September 2008, 02:48 PM
I LOVE PEPPER LUNCH !!!

never sick of it.

so glad now they have outlets at various food courts.

hopefully, they will open a counter at the food court near my place:D

soulfood
26th September 2008, 04:37 PM
I LOVE PEPPER LUNCH !!!

never sick of it.

so glad now they have outlets at various food courts.

hopefully, they will open a counter at the food court near my place:D

Too salty... every time i ate there, it's like they forgot to screw tight the salt bottle's cap.

cookies
27th September 2008, 08:56 AM
Too salty... every time i ate there, it's like they forgot to screw tight the salt bottle's cap.

yar i agreed with soulfood. very salty, once awhile eat is ok. frankly speaking i don't find anything really fantastic about it.

forever tired
28th September 2008, 03:45 PM

hi soulfood - or could it be you pour too much of the honey sauce / garlic sauce ?

i like Pepper Lunch too. sometimes , i was a bit greedy and pour too generously the sauces placed at the counter and my rice tasted salty.

so i have learnt that moderate is better. :D