View Full Version : wii

slow learner
18th November 2008, 04:27 PM
Anyone heard of Wii?

Humm.... thinking of getting one.

Babyrie
13th May 2009, 10:28 PM
hey, I just got one.

It is really fun... i like the tennis game - so full of fun.

certainly feel like you playing for real .... I think you should go get one, it makes you exercise.

dreamer
18th May 2009, 03:35 PM
I'm thinking of getting one too. Heard the price has dropped. How much did you pay for it.

lion
19th May 2009, 10:05 AM
just like all games, you will get tired of it some playing for some time. my sister-in-law spent thousands on it modifying and buying all the equipments like boxing gloves, steering wheels, balance board etc, but now she don't even touch it.

lion thinks it's time to do spring cleaning, old things must go before new things can come...

Ah Boy
25th May 2009, 05:24 PM
Paid around $700 for mine (inclusive of 3 games and wii sports gadgets) and I'm still having fun :D

huey
25th May 2009, 05:31 PM
just like all games, you will get tired of it some playing for some time. my sister-in-law spent thousands on it modifying and buying all the equipments like boxing gloves, steering wheels, balance board etc, but now she don't even touch it.

lion thinks it's time to do spring cleaning, old things must go before new things can come...

Alamak, she wants to sell or not? if she's selling cheap then I buy from her! my boy keep asking me to buy... so expensive. later got addicted to it how? but at least better than he keep sitting down to play computer game lor. still can exercise a bit... his school already said he too fat and need to for special course liao. aiyo!

lion
22nd June 2009, 12:11 PM
my sis-in-law won't sell one lar. she rather keep and collect dust.

but i think now obesity among children is rather high. you better watch out your son's diet.

lion needs to go on diet too....

happylalapo
23rd June 2009, 05:34 AM
yeah, wii is so popular now.

So many people having it at home - great for exercising - I heard.

Wiifit - i heard is really interesting. Need not go for any lessons for Yoga, aerobics or join clubs, can even go jogging at home.... !

milooi
21st December 2009, 11:17 AM
yeah, wii is so popular now.

So many people having it at home - great for exercising - I heard.

Wiifit - i heard is really interesting. Need not go for any lessons for Yoga, aerobics or join clubs, can even go jogging at home.... !

the Wii is really great for unorthodoxed gamers. very physical and keeps u active. but i still prefer the ps3 or the xbox360.

ashmakton
22nd December 2009, 11:35 AM
I think we all know by now that the Wii can’t do visuals like the other consoles can. But that doesn’t mean reflex won’t be any good. I’ve played through Modern Warfare on the X360, it’s still a favorite, especially online. I’ve played COD on X360 and Wii and I liked them both for different reasons.
I’m looking forward to Reflex because I like how FPS’s play on the Wii. Also with my clumsy thumbs, I find that I am more competitive online with the Wii remote compared to using an analogue controller .
Yeah I wish that the Wii had better graphic capabilities, but it doesn’t so get over it.

fwong93
6th January 2010, 11:56 AM
I have a Wii and PS3. I got the Wii so my wife and I could have fun with it. There arent any PS3 games that she likes. She loves the Wii sports. For the hardcore graffics and games I use the PS3...If I just want to screw around and have some fun I get use the Wii. Also when we have people over it is fun to play and anyone can do it