PDA

View Full Version : dream intrepretation

slow learner
20th November 2008, 12:21 AM
Have been thinking, anyone believe in dream interpretation? Do you believe in dreams?

lion
20th November 2008, 10:22 AM
wake up wake up, still dreaming huh....

for me i don't believe. but again if the dream is really something close to your heart and you feel really uneasy about it then maybe you should do something about it.

i'm sure you have heard from your friends that they dreamt of this scenario before. i have such encounter before, something which i can't explain nor anyone has explain to me.

i'm someone with little dreams and even if i do i often wake up and cannot even recall my dreams.

again i like said if you are really disturded with it, depends on what religion you are, seek advise or even seek psychologist advise.

lion is being sedated by medication, so feeling dreamy....

don enemy
22nd November 2008, 10:23 AM
well... i personally feel that dreams might or might not mean anything.

for me, i have dropped out of Polytechnic after just 1 mth in there due to pressure and family problems. after i dropped out, i immediately started to look for job and have been working since.

i was happy to leave Poly as to me , i felt it was a release for me. however, deep down inside, i felt a pity i did not get a diploma to prove my worth.

it has been 16 yrs since i have dropped out of Poly but i am still, on and off , 'haunted' by dreams related to school.

the dream could start out like, i woke up, searching high and low for my school uninform, cannot find it , very anxious.

when i reached school, open my school bag, found out i did not do my Maths Homework (i hate Maths by the way).

or the dream could start out like i woke up very late, class has already started, i freaked out, quickly look for my school uniform.

i have been wondering why i am still getting these nightmares.

i guess the fact that i have dropped out of school and thus lost the chance of getting a Polytechnic Diploma ( i later took up a private course at a commercial school and obtained a Dip In Marketing ) affected me more than i realised.

maybe there are others like me, there are things in their lives which to them is a regret, and they might be getting dreams about such regrets.

slow learner
25th November 2008, 12:46 PM
I think it would be wonderful if our dreams can tell us what is to come. I always think this is possible and still believes in them.

I have had experience in numerous occassion that my dream turns out to be pretty accurate and so began to wonder if I have some special power. ha! ha!

It maybe true that our thoughts will form dream at night.

Our dream reflects our thoughts.??

Humm, something to ponder.

lion
25th November 2008, 01:07 PM
I think it would be wonderful if our dreams can tell us what is to come. I always think this is possible and still believes in them.

I have had experience in numerous occassion that my dream turns out to be pretty accurate and so began to wonder if I have some special power. ha! ha!

It maybe true that our thoughts will form dream at night.

Our dream reflects our thoughts.??

Humm, something to ponder.

slow learner,

like what your said our dreams reflects our thoughts. if not you will not keep thinking about it.

i can't comment much about this as i'm someone with very little dreams (that probably explained i don't think of anything in the day that's why no dreams at night. heehehhe). even if i do, i often wake up without a slightlest clue what i have dreamt earlier (oh no, not just i don't think, i also can't remember, what is wrong with my brain).

anyway, don't think so much and dream so much. don't like your dream controlled your thoughts.

lion trying to dream again ......

happylalapo
26th November 2008, 03:35 PM
It is interesting.

I personally am someone who get affected by my dreams. If I wake up having nightmare, i tend to get depress that day and think everything is not going the right direction.

lion
27th November 2008, 09:21 AM
It is interesting.

I personally am someone who get affected by my dreams. If I wake up having nightmare, i tend to get depress that day and think everything is not going the right direction.

it's all in your mind, it's all in your mind, it's all in your mind, it's all in your mind.

if you choose to be threaten by your nightmare then of cos you will have negatives ions all your brain cells.

it's all in your mind.

lion is trying to instill positive ions to these people....

precious
27th November 2008, 05:39 PM
:D most of my nightmares r caused by heavy dinners b4 zzz
hahahaha... too full liao, stomach still working while body resting
very very bad:p

dun think too much lah...
if got nightmare ytd, all the more u should live today in a more positive mood.
then will nt hv nightmare tonite lor :D

hahaha

Curry Chicken
1st December 2008, 07:07 PM
I still remember I had nightmares about taking exams even a few years after my studies *shudder*

bookworm
12th March 2009, 11:55 PM
:eek: :eek:

Hey guys, do you know there is such thing call the Dream Interpretation Dictionary?

Very interesting, you can learn to interpret your dreams.

:eek: :eek:

lion
13th March 2009, 08:54 AM
hey bookworm, so you have found a new book to read. maybe next time you are be my interpretor then....

lion hates to read.....