PDA

View Full Version : fertility

eileenlim
16th January 2009, 09:29 AM
how to get pregnant if your fertility rate is low? any traditional remedy?

happylalapo
16th January 2009, 08:02 PM
I have friends who were told it is hard for her to get pregnant as she is not very fertile - her menstruation period not so accurate some months she misses her period.

The doctor also said it is difficult for her to conceive - however, she still manage to have 3 children thus far.

She said her husband and her keep doing till she is expecting. This may be one solution keep doing.

eileenlim
17th January 2009, 10:35 AM
love marking is suppose to be romantic and sexy. if doing it for the sake of getting pregnant will make the couple doing it for the sake of doing it (you get what i mean). the right purpose of love making will soon die off. that's what happens to my friend. she told me love making become such a routine to both of the that she become so tired and lost the flame of love making.

Babyrie
19th January 2009, 06:23 PM
That is right! - getting pregnant should not be a chore.

Why not go and visit a Chinese Physician - they will teach you how to make your body right for pregnancy.

You will probably get some tips what to eat what not to and they will give you some nutritions herbs to get your body into shape.

eileenlim
27th May 2009, 02:07 PM
i think infertility relates to stress too. i heard stories that many couples went overseas for holiday and get pregnant but nothing happen when they are in singapore.

so for those who are trying for baby, take it real easy. don't stress out. enjoy the process of love making.

vincehu564
17th December 2009, 11:23 AM
love marking is suppose to be romantic and sexy. if doing it for the sake of getting pregnant will make the couple doing it for the sake of doing it (you get what i mean). the right purpose of love making will soon die off. that's what happens to my friend. she told me love making become such a routine to both of the that she become so tired and lost the flame of love making.

i like your logic. same goes to matters at work too.

eileenlim
21st December 2009, 10:05 AM
but then finding a work that you love is not easy too. so how to keep the flame alive?

vincehu564
21st December 2009, 11:03 AM
but then finding a work that you love is not easy too. so how to keep the flame alive?

one way to keep the flame alive, is to try something new now and then. dont always stick to the same thing. although the same thing may feel great but alter a little bit before going back to the best thing.

hoclara
24th December 2009, 11:52 AM
hoping to get lucky this christmas. . . hopefully my hubby wont be so bothered with his work :D merry christmas everyone

eileenlim
28th December 2009, 09:10 AM
one way to keep the flame alive, is to try something new now and then. dont always stick to the same thing. although the same thing may feel great but alter a little bit before going back to the best thing.

ha that is provided your work is not the routine type like adminstrative or operations where is monoton. jobs like sales, marketing or creative can always be more exciting.

vincehu564
28th December 2009, 01:58 PM
ha that is provided your work is not the routine type like adminstrative or operations where is monoton. jobs like sales, marketing or creative can always be more exciting.

thats very true. same applies to the bedroom too *wink. lol.

eileenlim
29th December 2009, 10:33 AM
huh elaborate please...

ashmakton
30th December 2009, 02:15 PM
vince vince. . . i see where u going with this. naughty naughty. lol. eileen seems a little innocent. i think u better PM her if u plan to let her in on this comparison. won't wanna get banned

vincehu564
30th December 2009, 02:34 PM
huh elaborate please...

aiyo eileen. . . u really want to know. maybe not so nice to say to everybody. have some time and think about it. im sure u can figure it out

eileenlim
4th March 2010, 10:20 AM
hahahah ok i think i got it figured out liao kekekeke..... :p