PDA

View Full Version : Most relaxing things to do

Babyrie
6th February 2009, 03:32 PM
Well, I love to play mahjong - i think this is the most relaxing things to do.

But too much of it is no good - any good suggestion.

happylalapo
9th February 2009, 11:28 AM
i bought a wii set at home - well! it is really relaxing just playing the games.

witty cat
10th February 2009, 05:33 PM
meow! meow!

Most relaxing thing to do is to sleep.

Witty cat loves to sleep ...lick! lick!

anit
11th February 2009, 09:57 AM
i bought a wii set at home - well! it is really relaxing just playing the games.

wii not relaxing lar, it's a sweat out process for me. perspire alot after each game with tired arms

Ah Boy
17th February 2009, 05:35 PM
Oh yeah, Wii is FUN! Exercising is also quite relaxing...

witty cat
19th February 2009, 01:46 PM
meow! meow!

Oh yeah, i think going to the bathroom to " pu pu" is the most relaxing top it with reading the papers while doing so is very very "siok".

:D hee! hee! - meow!

anit
20th February 2009, 10:34 AM
i agree with witty. i always constipate so if i can smoothly deliver my piece of chocolate cake, it's really very shiok..... ahahahhahaha

oh no, witty please don't influnce me to speak like you...

slow learner
20th March 2009, 09:59 PM
Singing is most relaxing for me.

hoclara
31st December 2009, 10:55 AM
nothing beats a nice massage. not the sleazy ones but a real one. like those thai/javanese. :D

myong406
6th January 2010, 02:11 PM
I like to help others cope with their problems. It is very therapeutic when you engross yourself in helping others. You will be surprised how many people’s problems are worse than those you may be facing. You can offer others assistance in countless ways. Don’t curl up in your bed and let depression and stress take hold of you.

Get out and help somebody. There are many charitable organizations that can use your help right now. My cousin reads to the blind :D

hoclara
11th January 2010, 11:33 AM
I like to help others cope with their problems. It is very therapeutic when you engross yourself in helping others. You will be surprised how many people’s problems are worse than those you may be facing. You can offer others assistance in countless ways. Don’t curl up in your bed and let depression and stress take hold of you.

Get out and help somebody. There are many charitable organizations that can use your help right now. My cousin reads to the blind :D

thats really sweet. if only everyone thinks like you. then the world would surely be a better place.

vincehu564
11th January 2010, 02:12 PM
after reading this thread, i surfed the web and found this. quite a good read.

http://www.thedailymind.com/stress/100-ways-to-relax-unwind-and-loosen-up/

khelzy09
19th January 2010, 11:10 AM
the most relaxing things to do are:
listening to music
take a hot bath
eat chocolate
nap/sleep
breathing exercise
getting a full body massage

vincehu564
19th January 2010, 11:20 AM
the most relaxing things to do are:
listening to music
take a hot bath
eat chocolate
nap/sleep
breathing exercise
getting a full body massage

thats a pretty specific list. i really like the last one though. been needing one for a long time now. oh and btw, welcome to The Home Look Forums

kwee34
2nd February 2010, 04:11 PM
Well, I like going for a run after work. I find that it winds me down for the day. :D

anit
3rd February 2010, 08:03 AM
but sometimes, i don't even know if i'm in stress or if in stress what causes it.

i once consulted a doctor for short of breathness (like asthma attack) and trembling hands. the doc concluded that i had stress has doing a few rounds of checking and test. asked me is it because of work or anything else but i think hard and can't find any reasons or causes of the stress.

that syptoms lasted with me for a while. i find that deep and slow breathing really helps when i have such attack but i always needed someone to remind me to breath properly cos sometimes we just get panic and it might get worst.

kwee34
8th February 2010, 11:33 AM
khelzy09, i like your list, especially the last one. I superlike massage lor...just last week i went for two massages - thurs and Fri. hehe...cos Refresh bodyworks go 1 for 1 promo $72....the hot stone massage is worth it lor...elsewhere cannot get this type of price:p