PDA

View Full Version : cost of engaging a fengshui master

irng
12th March 2009, 03:03 PM
how much does it cost to engage a fengshui master for 3 room apartment. also what does it usually covers.

happylalapo
14th March 2009, 04:25 PM
i once engage a fengshiu master to my previous house some 8 years back - i paid $688.

But ended up costing more as I bought some stuff for display as advise by the master and those additional stuff cost me another $1068 which I bought from the master.

happylalapo
17th March 2009, 01:55 PM
hey, why not have a poll to see, if most people believe in fengshiu???

Curry Chicken
17th March 2009, 04:37 PM
A coincidence you asked! My mother just spent a few hundred dollars on a fengshui consultation for our 4 rm apartment and that's supposed to be a steal... but I am truly sad. We paid him money to learn that our house's fengshui is not good. If we follow what he says, I'll be lucky if we only spend a few thousand dollars on the "remedies" :(

slow learner
20th March 2009, 08:26 PM
To believe or not to believe???

I have a friend - she believes everything about fengshiu and have a regular fengshiu master that she consults.

Every house she bought , even car she buys the nos are specially chosen and even the date her babies are to be born are chosen.

Look at her now? Ran away from Singapore as her husband business collaspe leaving them with lots of debts. Apparently, the husband lost alot of money gambling and ended borrowing from loan sharks and now the whole family left Singapore for good.

It is ironical.

Xuanyi
14th May 2009, 12:19 PM
i once engage a fengshiu master to my previous house some 8 years back - i paid $688.

But ended up costing more as I bought some stuff for display as advise by the master and those additional stuff cost me another $1068 which I bought from the master.

There are many type of methods for Fengshui remedy.
Xuan Yi Geomancy Consultancy bring you to another field of Fengshui Technique — XieziFa.
We do not use any Fengshui Products for our fengshui adjustments.
We are not religion base. We do not involve any of the Religion Rituals for our Fengshui adjustment.
All Fengshui adjustments are comply to the nature force and principle.

Xuan Yi Geomancy Consultancy

irng
15th May 2009, 08:21 AM
i think fengshui is really up to individual. if you believe it, it's better to go all the way with it don't half-hearted if not better don't even start.

the worst thing is to hear from the fengshui master then worry this and that and then doubt whether to believe or not.

routristan
28th December 2009, 02:46 PM
there's a lot of talk here on the Home Look regarding feng shui and the like. as for me, i'll probably never pay for such stuff but i'd rather find out myself and do a DIY feng shui revamp.