PDA

View Full Version : Wine appreciations

bookworm
20th March 2009, 09:16 PM
:eek: :eek:

Wine appreciation have been a way of life in Singapore - a/ny tips on this?

:eek: :eek:

Ah Boy
1st April 2009, 06:16 PM
cheap wine = good wine :D

cookies
2nd April 2009, 10:25 AM
i thought bookworm will know everything.

personally i think wine appreciation is a very expensive hobby. hmmmm.... don't know where to start.

some people invest in wine just like trading in commodity

i only know about cookies. hahahah

cookies
18th August 2009, 04:19 PM
yesterday i was at a ex-colleagues gathering, one of them is a managing director of a wine company. he brought along several bottles of white wine. it's the best white wine i have tasted. it's fragrant and light and taste a little sweet and it's easy to drink. i think it's call modesto. not sure how much though. my colleague said it's a lychee wine.

vincehu564
22nd December 2009, 12:01 PM
yesterday i was at a ex-colleagues gathering, one of them is a managing director of a wine company. he brought along several bottles of white wine. it's the best white wine i have tasted. it's fragrant and light and taste a little sweet and it's easy to drink. i think it's call modesto. not sure how much though. my colleague said it's a lychee wine.

hey cookies. . . since u said u like lychee wine. i found this article and thought that u maybe interested in this article. its a recipe to make your very own lychee wine.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2121513_make-lychee-wine.html

ENJOY!

cookies
9th April 2010, 02:50 PM
wah must ferment it for 5 days. every day must take out to stir. long work leh. i rather buy. hahahahah....

i kind of like dessert wines too.. sweet..

fwong93
12th April 2010, 06:21 PM
Something interesting fact to share with all: Did you know the wreck of the Titanic holds the oldest wine cellar in the world and despite the depth and wreckage, the bottles are still intact.

Diving anyone?:D

cookies
19th April 2010, 05:17 PM
oooooo.... that would worth millions. how do you know that the bottles are still ok? some one got them?