PDA

View Full Version : car servicing

slow learner
20th March 2009, 09:57 PM
I have a friend who never service his car? The car still runs fine? So why spend the few hundreds in servicing when it is not necessary?

Question arises - Is car servicing really necessary?

Babyrie
28th March 2009, 12:26 AM
I for one believe in car servicing.

I think it is important, so that it will not break down all of a sudden.

Especially important for safty.

I think money well spend, this I do not think can compromise.

Ah Boy
1st April 2009, 06:19 PM
I feel servicing necessary if things are becoming faulty lor. Can see from the dashboard one mah. Dashboard got so many warning stuff :cool:

lion
2nd April 2009, 12:01 PM
i agree with babyrie that car servicing is important not for anything for safety.

for the case of slow learner's friend, i'm curious to ask when you said he never service meaning how long has he been driving the car. usually these days, you need to service minimum once a year or depending or your milege.

like my car, i service once a year. the last i service i only paid about $170 but i exchange for a peace of mind. but every month, i will ask the petrol attendance to check my bonet for water and oil and i will also pump my tyre despite whether it's flat or not.

to some driving is already very stressful imagine you always have to worry when will you car break down, that's even more stressful.

our car is just like our body, maintanence is important to prevent serious problem. once awhile, you still get your small cold and cough but we still keep healthy by eating right and excercising. so goes with our car.

lion thinks safety first....