PDA

View Full Version : handphones

slow learner
20th March 2009, 11:24 PM
Thinking of buying a new handphone.

Currently I am using a Nokia E61i - any recommendation, anyone?

Babyrie
28th March 2009, 12:31 AM
Go for Nokia E71.

lion
30th March 2009, 09:43 AM
heard the samsung omnia is quite good.

Curry Chicken
31st March 2009, 06:53 PM
I love Nokia phones as their interface is very user friendly - that is until my Nokia phone broke down. Once you experience Nokia Customer Care, there is no turning back. They do not provide replacement phones and do not return calls even when they promised to (I requested 3 times). Not only that, they promised not to upgrade my software but still upgraded it in the end (all my data wiped out :( ) Sony Ericsson or Samsung are my preferred choices now :)

mcpqueen
2nd April 2009, 11:02 PM
I have same experience at Nokia Care Centre.
:mad: the service is incorrigible.

little faith
11th April 2009, 12:56 PM
I love Nokia phones as their interface is very user friendly - that is until my Nokia phone broke down. Once you experience Nokia Customer Care, there is no turning back. They do not provide replacement phones and do not return calls even when they promised to (I requested 3 times). Not only that, they promised not to upgrade my software but still upgraded it in the end (all my data wiped out :( ) Sony Ericsson or Samsung are my preferred choices now :)

all my friends sing praises of NOKIA hps cos they find them to be user friendly. nobody ( incl myself ) likes ERICSSON . they are so 'fragile'. once dropped, their 'health' like permanently affected. even fixed , problems still come back after some time. cannot totally 'cured'.

nickycboy
21st December 2009, 11:48 AM
all my friends sing praises of NOKIA hps cos they find them to be user friendly. nobody ( incl myself ) likes ERICSSON . they are so 'fragile'. once dropped, their 'health' like permanently affected. even fixed , problems still come back after some time. cannot totally 'cured'.

i disagree that ericsson phones are fragile. i dropped my ericsson phones so many times but its still functional. i think its subjective to say that ericsson phones are more fragile as compared to nokia phones. all phones have a breaking point and once u hit it... i think its all over.

hoclara
22nd December 2009, 11:00 AM
Nowadays its really tough to choose between mobile phones . There are several manufactures like Nokia ,Sony Ericsson ,Samsung ,LG ,HTC making phones on Symbian,Windows mobile ,Web OS ,Linux and many other platforms . The competition turned everything to the customer side . Phones with good features are now available at low cost .Feature rich phones always needs to pay more , but there are few ones that are best in price and specifications .

Currently Nokia is the world best sellers in mobile phones .They own the Symbian brand and part of many mobile developer networks They also offer extensive network of support and technical assistance. The best about Samsung and LG is that they offer more features with comparatively low cost.SonyEricsson phones are good for music and multimedia .If you are a businessman or ready to spend spend some extra bucks for brand name and quality , iPhone ,Windows mobile on HTC and Blackberry are great choices .