PDA

View Full Version : ghost

happylalapo
23rd March 2009, 01:07 AM
anyone out there encountered experiences with ghost?

Is there ghost existence on earth? Is there really such thing as ghost buster...... .

hazel
23rd March 2009, 10:37 AM
hahahaha that was a rather amusing question.

well i think this question depends on what religion you are.

christians have gifts from god and one of the gift is the sight. i believe i have this gift and on many occasions, i can sense spirits in places and able to see things.

does this consider encounters with ghosts? i'm not sure

slow learner
23rd March 2009, 08:56 PM
Ghost???? i do not think they exist, but if there is really ghost. I think they will be more afraid of you than you to them.

Anyway, sometimes these things are all in your mind.

Ah Boy
1st April 2009, 06:31 PM
I'm waiting to see one le. Let me know where I can find one easily. Please no suggestions to go to some place in the middle of the night and wait kind... too lazy to wait :D

hazel
4th August 2009, 10:11 AM
channel 5 has been repeating the close encounter series. i do somehow believe that are there strange phenomena happenings in this world. as i mentioned earlier, when i was walking close with god, i often see things, somethings strange and scary and somethings things which i do not understand. this is really something beyond our common knowledge and it takes one who believes it to understand this.

kwee34
5th January 2010, 12:01 PM
i have always wanted to see what people call ghosts. i have never believed they exist and i think that people have been exposed too much to the media in a bad way. moreover, i feel that stories that circulate play a part in making people believers.

to sum up, ghosts are absolute rubbish

ashmakton
6th January 2010, 02:28 PM
this is hilarious. you guys are actually talking about supernatural beings. reminds me of days when i was a lot younger and ignorant to the realities of life. good entertainment :)

myong406
7th January 2010, 11:34 AM
Hey, dont take these supernatural thing too lightly. I still remember my experience when i was younger. One day after school, I was reading my bookk and was home alone. To my right, in the doorway to the kitchen and the living room where I was, I heard a man and woman standing about 2 metres away from me and bickering to each other intensely. I couldn't decipher what they were saying because it was kind of muffled, but it was right next to me. It was like recorded in time. My dog sitting at my feet got up and stared at the area and barked and growled like crazy. I checked the entire house to see if we had any tvs or radios on, but nothing. Really creepy.

hazel
7th January 2010, 04:29 PM
were you reading ghost stories...hahhahaha... well what was your feeling at that time? hairs all stand up? what you do? run out of the house of cover your blanket right up to your head?

myong406
8th January 2010, 11:40 AM
i just prayed till i fell asleep. i was really freaked out. it was crazy. as much as i dont wanna believe in these things, that was an unforgettable incident that makes me think twice abt the existence of supernatural beings

hazel
4th March 2010, 10:18 AM
that was a good thing you did - pray. prayer is powerful. i always do that when i face such encounters as well.