PDA

View Full Version : Cheap electrical appliances

beemer38
23rd March 2009, 11:15 AM
Hi, any lobangs where to get cheap and good electrical applicances deals? Thanks to share.

eileenlim
24th March 2009, 08:40 AM
there a shop along joo chiat, not sure what is the name but sell rather affordable electric. my office cook brought one huge rice cooker at only $189.

Curry Chicken
31st March 2009, 06:29 PM
The stores at the Bukit Merah HDB blocks, opposite Queensway shopping centre, can be really cheap but may have to bargain. There are a few stores there so competition is stiff, which is good for the rest of us :D

mcpqueen
2nd April 2009, 10:59 PM
Try out Harvey Norman. I think they are pretty reasonable - in case you have no idea - you can bargain at Norman.

eileenlim
3rd April 2009, 01:30 PM
if you don't mind old stuff, you can also check out cash converter.

matchstick
8th April 2009, 12:50 PM
Courts can also refund the different to you, if you are able to get the item cheaper from other retail shop. Need to give retail shop contact number to Courts for vertification on price.

little faith
11th April 2009, 12:47 PM
AUDIO HOUSE always have very good bargains.

fwong93
31st December 2009, 11:03 AM
Try out Harvey Norman. I think they are pretty reasonable - in case you have no idea - you can bargain at Norman.

really? i thot places like harvey norman and courts dont have avenues for bargaining. . . where have u bargained before?

webguru24x7
15th October 2010, 08:02 PM
you can also check the online electrical shops. They go for bulk orders from the company and get the appliances for cheap as it now does not involve shares of the wholesalers and retailers, this clearly reflects on the discounts one can get online.

---------------
GE refrigerators (http://www.hhgregg.com/SubCatalog.asp?SID=n&CatalogID=436)

eileenlim
15th December 2010, 11:15 AM
but sometimes you wonder are these stocks online are what people called "water stocks". they have some problem that's why going at cheap discount.

how about warranty. i came across some that does not has warranty due to the cheap price. how safe is that?

siongboon
23rd August 2011, 10:56 PM
Parisik retail shop sells appliance quite reasonable.
I first got to know my colleague buying electronics appliance from them.

Curry Chicken
24th August 2011, 05:09 PM
Yeah, Parisilk is pretty good. There are a few shops around bukit merah lane 1 that can be cheaper but service not as good. Audio house also not bad if you like bundle deals - they tend to throw in freebies instead of selling 1 item at the lowest price :D